Brave goggles is out

search.brave.com/goggles
github.com/brave/goggles-quickstart
theverge.com/2022/6/22/23179067/brave-search-engine-apply-custom-rankings-filters-goggles (archive.today/wip/ArWAc )
What do we think of it?
>Brave Search has launched a new feature that gives you a way to create or apply custom filters that change the way its results are ranked. It’s called “Goggles,” and it could potentially help uncover sources you might not find right away on traditional search engines like Google.

Attached: gog.png (920x613, 192.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

search.brave.com/goggles/discover?goggles_id=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/WRM-42/goggles/main/no_Any
mitsuba.world/vip
desu.si/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just being able to turn off useless pintrest results is useful

I just tried it, it's nice. Now they need to make it easier to keep goggles you chose for the default search from the address bar.

Any Forums goggles with all of the archives
also when are they gonna have reverse image search

I switched to brave after DDG came put said they were censoring Russian sites. Then about 2 months later I switched back because I realized brave was just reskinned Google, or sometimes way worse. So I switched back to DDG. Idk what this goggles shit is but ik it'll suck

Yandex is pretty good, but it probably is zogged russian style, I don't know

>Any Forums goggles with all of the archives
Something like that?
search.brave.com/goggles/discover?goggles_id=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/WRM-42/goggles/main/no_Any Forums.goggle

user..

Will there be any results left once I discard all the globohomo?

Wait, you want to boost 4chin search results?

I will design the logo

Actually yeah. I have seen results I never saw on Brave search before.

Brave is incredible. I love Brave. The Brave browser. Put the goggles on and continue to use Brave. All unironic btw.

Attached: 1653114124470.png (636x609, 334.4K)

checked?

Attached: 1655708184471.jpg (755x1072, 210.88K)

Goggles is a genius idea. It's basically personal Advanced Search. It speaks volumes about the market that it's never been implemented before.

Now rip off !bangs and you'll be cooking even hotter.

If Jewgle's idea of results, which is stacking all incorporated media outlets at the top, is the norm, then you can imagine what you might find skimming off the top, unless you subscribe to the notion that the World Wide Web is already fully centralized already and dead beyond that domain.

i used it anyway and found an archive i've never seen
mitsuba.world/vip

Stop brave milk beach?
Stop brave jew beach?

pls explain

Attached: 1655140945543.png (636x364, 305.28K)

Stop Lion Jew Beach.

Attached: kdpwcOKjcwwPBGcNxl3B7b2Ta6_DMnmYeoo8qpvRL4U.png (256x256, 27.41K)

I'm just curious how deep their search actually goes, so there is something to see once I skim off the top

Ohhhhh
Nice.

Bravely archiving all the useless boards nobody gives a shit about.

Meant for

tru
desu.si/
same with this one