You laugh you trans

you laugh you trans

Attached: 1645723081986.png (722x689, 543.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199060629292/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120939753/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006276333/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134364227/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198834639957/
steamcommunity.com/id/self_gob/
steamcommunity.com/id/wazknuckle/
steamcommunity.com/id/WG_Odious/
steamcommunity.com/id/uncle_bullee
steamcommunity.com/id/Loudpack29/
steamcommunity.com/id/sandon/
havingsex.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some manchildren enjoying cartoons getting murdered is the most pathetic form of comedy

ack chuall it is hilarious

you will never be happy
you will forever be a disgusting freak that normal people only pretend to respect. Mentally ill fucks like you will forever be the laughing stock for normal people. The whole existence of your kind is a bad joke,you are a lame excuse for a sentient being

>Tell me you’re trans without telling me you’re trans

ahahhahahahhahahahahhahaha its really funny though ahahahhahahahah ahhahah ahahhah ahhahahahah
also ... also .... :
You Will Never Be A Woman , AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH !!!!!!

Attached: soD9NOB.png (890x593, 379.55K)

Yeah, I mean fuck people just trying to enjoy their lives right? Just trying to be able to feel comfortable in their own bodies right?

What harm they doing to you eh? Fuck all dude. Just let me be, not as if they are forcing themselves upon you cretin.

I'm a regular cis dude, you guys are the mentally ill laughing stocks for normal people whose existences are a bad joke.
There's literally nothing funny about posting wojak killing himself in every single meme thread and filling them with your unasked dogshit political opinions every time, but this reality apparently triggers you faggots faster than calling radical feminists sexist

It isn't funny,, yeah. But it becomes funny because of people like you getting offended and pearl clutching

No idea what pearl clutching is, but an army of grown up reddit mod candidates swarming every single funny thread on Any Forums with politics gets old fast

Wasn't this made in soyjakdotparty which is ran by JIDF?

tranny love steam profiles

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199060629292/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120939753/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006276333/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134364227/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198834639957/
steamcommunity.com/id/self_gob/
steamcommunity.com/id/wazknuckle/
steamcommunity.com/id/WG_Odious/
steamcommunity.com/id/uncle_bullee
steamcommunity.com/id/Loudpack29/
steamcommunity.com/id/sandon/

Imagine an old boomer woman, the kind that wears pearls, being outraged at something edgy just because she didn't grow up with it. That's pearl clutching, when someone gets very offended at something that should just be waved off as idiocy, like the amateurish drawing in the OP. But seeing the outrage is what makes the image in the OP funny.

Attached: 1643317694532.jpg (500x597, 81.9K)

Enough. I will hear no more from you, tranny.

Attached: CounterArgument.png (635x515, 501.15K)

Go back to r*ddit

Pretty much. These are the same people who say we live in a clown world, while they themselves are some of the biggest clowns.

It isn't murder, it's suicide

I don't think you enjoy your life, tranny

You ever see the classic pizza hut buildings? The iconic roof and solid brick-work make the buildings stand out even if they are sold and repurposed. Sure they can paint it, put decorations on it, rename it, hell you can even put a giant sign on it that says "not a pizza hut!", but in the end everyone knows that used to be a pizza hut. The building could even change from the food industry entirely and the first thought on their mind will be "wow it's weird that the pizza hut is a bank now". That's what you are, tranny.

Attached: pizzhut.jpg (600x336, 193.26K)

Excellent analogy

I am not a tranny. I don't even like trannies. But i am also not mentally ill who posts about them every day, retard.
You are just as obnoxious as the trannies themselves, if not more so.
While they demand that we acknowledge their pronouns, you demand we acknowledge your retarded opinions of trannies.
Just fuck off.

Seethe tranny

Kid.

>you demand we acknowledge your retarded opinions of trannies.
What? You mean the opinion about them that they will never be real women/man? That's a fact, not an opinion.

Attached: basedbird.png (1169x844, 227.19K)

Yeah, that totally justifies spamming every thread on every board with your retardation and calling anyone who disagrees a tranny.
Really makes me wanna support you. Totally not obnoxious, cretinous behavior at all!

You don't have to support me to conclude the fact that trannies aren't real men/women.

Attached: ackt.jpg (644x597, 60.59K)

Trannies forced themselves on Any Forums.
You can leave anytime if you don't like the backlash

havingsex.ytmnd.com/

fuck off tranny lover