>be me, age 10
>sit next to girl on first day, become friends
>talk all summer make her my gf
>move away on her 14th birthday
>make it work, go on vacations together, she's the light of my life
>stay together for almost 6 years
>1 month ago she dumps me
>severs all contact
blocked me from seeing most of her stuff on socials, from what little I do see she's happier without me
what do Any Forums? at my lowest point

Attached: prelude.jpg (1200x675, 196.11K)

Post pics so other Any Forumsros cant be misguided by her charlatan ways.

basically this, not going to dig in my camera roll and worsen my mental state

Attached: approx.jpg (750x738, 86.08K)

OP is a faggot

Attached: 2311C234-DA99-4D0B-966F-00B1512C54FC.jpg (828x854, 451.78K)

check’d
>trips of truth

Attached: EE049056-BB52-4D46-BC1B-917E9DD8C736.jpg (828x618, 412.79K)

>mfw 2D femboys

Attached: 3EBB5D31-7A7B-42BA-B298-5B7ED5E84E84.jpg (640x916, 153.72K)

She met another guy and doesn't want you to see
Sorry bro move on

is it too obvious and autistic to make a new instagram account and see her public story? don't want to make it worse but knowing might help me move on

Basing your self worth on some other woman is the only way a cuck moves on.

how do I get her out of my head? I've never been this miserable even though other areas of my life are going alright

when you commit to such a bond and leave like that without even saying a thing...

thats a bitch move. forget that cunt

you deserve way better for such a long fight
if all she can do is scamper away like a bitch, they probably werent for you

instead of focusing on what happened, try and focus on what to do instead, it starts with a small distraction, a hobby, then eventually the memories will fade

this won't solve it, but it will mitigate some of the depressive bullshit that will happen or is going to happen

>meet at age 10
>together for almost 6 years
>now posting at 16 years of age

my advice is come back in 2 years when you learn to read the fucking rules

best advice I've got through this whole thing. thank you for sowing me kindness user
met at 10, made her my girlfriend when I was 13, am 19 now and in college. I might sound like a dumbass emotional kid but underage b& does not apply here

>Basically this
face literally covered in llama spit wtf is that user? it's like a negative planetarium on her face

Attached: ayyyyyiiiiiii.jpg (250x253, 8.12K)

you literally won't care soon and realize it wasn't really as a big a thing as you thought, just part of growing up.

she had a lot of freckles yeah. one of the physical things about her that I really liked, actually

tis a sign

Attached: 1355739283325.jpg (1100x1380, 239.73K)

got a summer internship for a big company, my life is heading in an okay direction overall. I'll try to keep my head up, thank you user

>you’re young and have time
>sit in the sad for a little if you need to but know you’re moving on to bigger and better things

Attached: A58AF627-8B42-404B-A6ED-A4D26BAB80C2.png (611x498, 215.9K)

I had an 83 Prelude and an 89 Prelude. Both kicked ass.

way back when or recently? as a zoomer I dig the Prelude, even Honda doesn't make cars like that anymore. shit was ahead of its time, first car with 4WD steering system iirc

in 10 years you’ll look back on this and realize it didn’t matter. once you’re over her all you’ll have is the nice memories, you may think “that sucked” but you’ll be better for it and far past it. don’t dwell on it

Attached: 81E3AB10-0C0B-4CF6-96C8-DED8374ED0F6.jpg (750x514, 87.01K)

Had my 83 in about 1998, had the 89 around 2k4. Neither of mine were 4WS models, though.

what's your daily now? damn you have good taste

Attached: chaser.jpg (960x720, 175.33K)

it really sucks user, not sure what it is that you did to deserve such a harsh ending, but it seems like she was not old enough yet to end things maturely with you..also you can't blame her for wanting to live a little before settling down. anyway..you need to make sure you start working out, get out to enjoy sun and fresh air, and treat yourself to some new clothes. also, don't immediately try to fall in love again, that will take time. best thing for you to do is make sure you become the best possible version of you and focus on yourself. get your shit in order, save up, buy a house, bitches will come later again in life. also, install tinder and go wild.. don't put any time and effort anymore in your ex...chances are at some point she will return begging but only if you ignore her from now on...but at that point i promise you, you will have moved on