The world knows you’re not guilty, sweetheart. We know you don’t understand right from wrong...

The world knows you’re not guilty, sweetheart. We know you don’t understand right from wrong, and that Bella forced you to do those terrible things with lies and threats, you would never hurt someone on your own will. I’m sorry we ever doubted you. You’re a sweet, adorable person, Christine. Never forget that, don’t ever doubt yourself. You just need help is all, both Autism and Schizophrenia are hard to live with. I have a younger brother with Autism who reminds me of you.

Me, Kiwifarms, and Any Forums will always fight tooth and nail to keep your records clean and to keep weens from ruining your good name. Especially Null. We will get Bella thrown in jail and get you the help you need.

It’s so tragic you attempted to kill yourself, recently. I cried when I read the news. I wish I could pick you up then and there, and hug and comfort you like I do my baby brother when he’s upset. You’re truly an angel sent to earth only to be tormented by demons.

I don’t consider myself religious, sweetheart, but I kind of think, if God was real? You were put here as a test of the worlds true rottenness, and they showed it. And that’s sad.

Kiwifarms, Any Forums, and I will always spread positivity and good messages about you, we will educate those who think you’re a “bad person” and tell them the truth about your Autism, Schizophrenia, and Bella. And let them know you’re incapable of doing wrong.

I told my brother about you the best way I could explain it to a 13 year old boy with the mind of a 5 year old, and he said “Mean Bella! Mean People! I go Chris and give her hug and a Pikachu!” And I cried a bit, he’s so sweet.

I hope you get the help you need. I’ll keep you in my thoughts. You’re so sweet from what I’ve heard from my friends who met you at Ponycon.

Attached: 2CD45EDC-8199-4934-9137-AAEAC61F6823.jpg (474x568, 35.52K)

holy fuck he tried to kill himself? thats fucking awesome kek

She did on her birthday and was sent to a mental health place. There’s nothing “kek” about that, it’s sad and Kiwifarms is enraged. Bella almost got her way. But you’re a heartless ween shit who probably simps for Bella.

I wish I could strap Bella to the front of one car and Chris to another and smash the cars into each other nose-to-nose at 120mph, actually. Fucking faggot. I want all of the bad actors to die. The tranny retard and the fungus filled shit licker.

Actors? Are you mentally ill? God, Any Forums really was taken over by schizoposters. What’s happening with Christine is real and sad.

Dude fucked his mom

She was forced into doing bad things to her mother by Bella and didn’t know what she was doing was wrong. Also Kiwifarms found evidence that Barb might not even have dementia and is faking it and consented.

Please do your research before being a slanderous ween.

"bad actors" is a turn of phrase, an expression. Absolute kike retard. Please go guzzle your daily gallon of horse cum and come back when your brain reboots.

I hope to God that Bella lesbian bitch gets raped by a bunch male drug addicts.

I fully support what she did to Chris because it's entertaining and funny but any normal person would know that in order to do something that retarded to someone that retarded, you would have to be an even bigger retard than the retard you took down. So yes, anything that happens to her is also entertaining and funny.

I do too. Christine is a good person and deserved none of this.

provide sauce nigger

Youre an awful ween, and a simp. Christine is a good person with an innocent, childlike mind due to autism and schizophrenia. Any Forums doesn’t make fun of her for a reason. Christine does not understand right from wrong and has been hurt her whole damned life by sociopathic trolls and liars. She is exactly like a real life Arthur Fleck or Carrie White. A sweet, yet mentally ill person who deserved none of this.

You’re not only a sociopath, but ignorant and an ableist. What if Christine was a friend or a sister? I would say you’d be singing, but you’re such a sociopath with no emotions, you wouldn’t.

You are everything wrong in this world and function on the same level as someone like Bundy or Onision.

I hope you die, painfully.

Kiwifarms thread, “Chris has been moved to another facility”. Any Forums won’t let me link.

pretty convenient. screenshot?

Why the fuck would you explain this story, regardless of your stance on it, to a mentally disabled child?

Attached: 1647549732741.jpg (625x626, 30.76K)

He had dozens of chances from people leading him down the right path and chose to ignore them every time. He hid his actions when he did something wrong and thought he deserved to have everything handed to him whenever he did one thing right. Fuck off, hook nose tranny.

i just looked it up. theres nothing that says he tried to kill himself and the faggots in that thread just assume he was transferred to a hospital. he's fine you daft cunts

Theres more on the thread.

Attached: 86883269-FB71-4CAE-BC02-B71E63289CF3.jpg (1107x1288, 593.08K)

this is just faggots making theories, none of these cunts know how this works so why the fuck are you all assuming the landwhale tried to gank himself? calm the fuck down you reactionist assholes

Chris is childish, due to mental illness, like I said and she functions like a kid. Remember how I said my brother functions at the level of a 5 year old? Chris has no concept of Right or Wrong. On top of that, she was mistreated by her parents.

You can watch the Chris Chan Documentary, or do your research on Kiwifarms or the Cwcki itself. It’s really sad you’re trying to demonize someone who doesn’t understand how the world works.

Chris confirmed in in a letter. Read the God damned thread, you fuck.

Kiwifarms is genuinely worried because they’re the only ones who care about her. They’ve also got information on how things work through personal contact. Kiwifarms is highly intelligent, and have a lot of sources.

Is the assumption that I haven't watched ever second of the Geno doc multiple times while I masturbated and sniff my asshole off my fingers? Because that's exactly what I've done. So I'm very well versed in Chris and everything he's done and the very limited extent of his mental illness and that he squandered his life through, laziness, feeling sorry for himself and oh yeah, the rape. Can't forget the rape.

there's no more letters you dumb motherfucker.
him*
kiwifarms is a bunch of children obsessing over degenerate invalid retards online. theyre no more experts than you or anyone else. stop spouting bullshit you cuck

>kiwiwfarms is highly intelligent

You're supposed to maintain the bait for the lulz of the thread, not shit in your hand and eat it in front of us. Like we all knew we were here to be retards but come on dude. You're not even trying.

You're really delusional if you think she doesn't have any sense of morality because she definetly does even with her severe autism.

It's more than obvious by her behavior that she understands that certain actions are good and others bad so enough that she refrained from crimes most of her life and sticked to societies norms for morality like not stealing or not murdering.

So your case of her not knowing that having sex with your mom is not only inmoral but also a crime is non existent. Granted she did endure copious amounts of trolling through the years and definetly helped shape her personality and setting her up for failure.

Have you ever been to Kiwifarms or the Cwcki?

I think without the trolls and Bella, Christine would of ended up a sweet and successful person, but they ruined her and made her spiral, she’s not a bad person. She’s a real life Arthur Fleck or Carrie White, like I said, Bullying is never okay.

Also Bella blackmailed and threatened Christine into doing what she did to her mother, without Bella she would of never of done it.

There’s a good song by SuperChic called “Hero” that reminds me of her. I don’t normally like religious bands or pop music, but this song explains more about her than I ever could.

Kiwifarms is intelligent. They’ve become what Any Forums used to be, when it comes to information.