What are the chances of me finding a woman of depravity, who would want to fart in my face from Tinder?

What are the chances of me finding a woman of depravity, who would want to fart in my face from Tinder?
I'm just going to put
>I want chicks to fart in my face
on my profile.
But I'm worried about getting banned again, what are the chances of me getting banned for that? I don't feel like changing my phone number again for a new Tinder account.

Attached: pepe-outta-c00m.jpg (231x218, 9.86K)

FYI I do have the confidence it takes.

Nobody is going to help me? :(

Attached: FAGGOT-.gif (400x225, 162K)

no

Suck my dick then, you fucking asshole.

You'll be fine. Go ahead.

>worried about getting banned again,
You must be a real catch.

I thought it was ok to put a picture of my cock on.

HAHAHA OH MY FUCKING GOD…

Attached: IMG_1848.jpg (800x450, 52.48K)

Do you find something amusing about my situation, user?

Broh get it together..

Can't you word it different?

What do you have in mind?
Women like men with no complexity.

Could just say you're a pervert straight up and maybe(big fucking maybe) you'll find some half degenerate chick who will appreciate the honesty. DO NOT expect anything other than a 3/4 IF you even get a reply.thing is with this sort of shit you have to make a chick really like you before they consider the thought of doing weird shit with you especially if you are below average yourself.maybe dont put it in your bio and wait for the conversation to end up there as naturally as it could

Broh, your perversion is getting in the way of forming a normal relationship.. go for that first or your just gunna end up jacking it infront of a screen forever.. is that how tyou want too end up??

Attached: IMG_1851.jpg (1024x860, 120.69K)

Attached: 0A4443F4-EE6C-4188-8156-74C1FB7E66FE.png (224x225, 4.47K)

I honestly don't take tinder seriously at all. I don't expect anything from it. When I actually try being myself on it, I have nothing in common with the chicks that try to talk to me, and the chicks that I actually want to get to know never get back to me. It's a stupid fucking app. It's even worse now that the whole "look at me" onlyfans/tiktok thing has taken over.
I miss backpage.

Been a decade of that, user. It's getting old.

Maybe if I remove my lower ribs so I can suck my own dick, everything will be ok after?

Buy a burner Sim from the store. Should only be 10 bucks and have a month or so worth of data/text and you won't have to change your main number if you get banned