Childhood Abuse Thread

Childhood Abuse Thread
Come tell us fucked up things that happened to you as a kid.
From parents fighting to family or friends being weird.

Attached: 1526940092877.png (418x498, 203.01K)

Attached: sad.jpg (1920x1200, 94.08K)

I wasn't abused besides physical punishment which I understand is considered abuse now.

I was pulled out of bed in the middle of the night as a 12 year old boy and saw my mother naked tied down to a kitchen chair, arms and legs tied tight. I was told by my father that my "mother is a whore", and he started punching her in the face as hard as he could. Her eyes were both swollen shut. jaw broken. Blood everywhere. I decided that day, I am justified in ending his life. I ordered a high pressure dart gun from cabelas using his credit card with the intention to sever the spinal nerve under his medula. Turn him into a dependant. The day the gun and co2 carts arrived, family services came and put me in foster care before delivery. True story, I am protected by past family members who were abused. I remember when I stopped sleeping in the crib and transitioned to the bed. 2 figures were at the window, waving their hands and showing me love. I experienced paralyzing fear. I couldn't speak. They conveyed to me, "they are not going to do to you what they did to us". Real shit. I am so fucking wealthy and successful. Noone in the family even knows where I live.

What kind of physical punishment? Just punching?
What a horrible thing your dad did to you. But I guess its alright considering you've become successful.
Do you have any idea who the 2 figures were?

An older male relative threatened me with blackmail when I was 7 if I didn't suck on his tit. A boyfriend of my sister's friend pulled my pants down in front of both of them when I was 10. My mother and father often yelled at me for doing normal kid things. Accidents were a thing up until I was 8 so I was threatened with diapers too.

Has any of that effected your sexual fetishes in your adult life?

Attached: c2086fa97a1dc48012be2cc70cff3d65d6fb57686b7b3077ab3e1746bd33989f.jpg (480x512, 29.16K)

>Childhood Abuse Thread
+11:00 OUTER WRIGGLER+

I fucked my friend's sister's feet while she was 8 and I was 12. Was the hottest thing ever, and I'll never cum as hard as I did back then.
Oh, in minecraft of course. ;)))

Mummy used to play with my penis when I was young

Hot

Pedo

>What kind of physical punishment?
being hit with a belt or a rod.

Kinda yeah. Too bad you didnt get any hot young action.

From a very young age, I was forced to wake up long before I was fully rested, march half a mile to a militaristic, pseudo-prison style institution, where I was brainwashed and exposed to violence and bullying. It was terrible.

I cry myself to bed every night.

Im sorry dude. Maybe in your next life youll get a good childhood sex moment.

>be me
>like 6-8 years old can’t remember
>next door neighbors kid is really fucking weird but he has a trampoline so I hang out with him every now and then
>one day in the backyard he pulls down his pants and tells me to do it too
>my retarded child brain didn’t understand this was bad so I did it too
>he told me to lick his tiny ass penis
>I get weirded out and leave

I only told my mom this like a week ago but idk if this really counts as abuse? It’s pretty obvious the other kid was abused as fuck but I don’t know how to really feel about it.

NICE.

>idk if this really counts as abuse?
not really.

When I was 4 my 12 year old cousin asked me if I'd "ever had butt sex before" showed me his collection of condoms in shoe box in his closet and started telling me about how they tasted like candy. Showed me a brand new doll in the windowsill of his parents bedroom and said it was for me if I let him do stuff to me. As a 4 year old I really wanted the doll and didn't understand anything he was talking about. He laid me on his bed on my stomach. It was at that moment I got a bad feeling about all of it and grabbed the pillow in front of me spin around and hit him with it as hard as a I could and ran down the stairs screaming "so and so is having sex!". Both my parents and aunt/uncle we're playing cards in the kitchen downstairs. As soon as I said that I heard everyone collectively freeze. After that I remember them questioning me. I became really reluctant to tell them much, worried I'd be in trouble, felt embarrassed about wanting the doll etc. They told me to draw what happened when they saw I didn't want to talk. Closest thing I could think of to convey the situation to them was drawing a stick man with his pants at his ankles. To which all the adults decided "I must have walked in on him in the bathroom. Never talked with anyone about it again. Years later found out he was caught attempting the same shit with some random girls at an elementary school. Always felt a little guilty about not turning him in more back then so whatever happened with the other girls wouldn't have happened...

You a girl?

Parents were toxic, was slapped and hit alot, mom always called me fat and names. My mother was always using me to get her pain medication, sending me to hospital all the time just to feed her addiction. Always fought infront of my sis and I, every birthday, party, holiday, etc. Father was horrible with his anger problems, still get nightmares of him coming into my room to hit me and mom just locked me up in a room for hours while she sat on computer talking to other men. One bad memory is when I was real young, holding a broom crying infront of my parents scared as shit because they were screaming and throwing stuff, even hitting eachother. It not bad like other kids but it was traumatizing enough for my sister and I. We only had us two to comfort eachother when a fight broke out.

Attached: image.png (331x500, 350.92K)