I feel like Any Forums has more useless knowledge like ricing than actual practical skills at coding

i feel like Any Forums has more useless knowledge like ricing than actual practical skills at coding
new users wont be able to learn anything useful here thats for sure

Attached: 1655461372370.jpg (680x567, 47.15K)

lainchan honestly has a lot more practical tech knowledge on their boards.With even boards for specific subjects such as security and programming.It takes longer for replies but the replies have more substance then shit memes and retarded jokes

Install Gentoo.

kys retard

kill yourself laintranny
filtered
I feel like you're a cocksuckinng faggot nigger

useless knowledge is more "'"fun'"' than "practical skills"

In the 3-4 years I've been coming here, I've learned one thing:
Any Forums is stupid.

the fuck do you know?

did you not even visit /dpt/ or something?

your extent of useful info is insults and probably ubuntu unless your'e a winfag.touch grass

i don't give a nigger about "useful info", are you some kinda schooltard? if i wanted to learn something i would go to school not to the internet. you zoomers are the most retarded generation. each successive generation post 1970 has been gradually dumbed down and zoomers are at the moment the peak of stupidity

almost everyone so offended on this board proves OPs point.all of you are retarded incels who obsess over dumb shit to feel superior to people that don't know about your existence and couldnt give less of a shit.does anyone here actually know anything ??

i know how to shove a cross up your ass you stupid atheist faggot

>new users wont be able to learn anything useful here thats for sure
not here to train anybody. if you're a noob with no practical knowledge to share then you should lurk silently or go elsewhere

are you able of speaking without using your cringe ass Any Forums talk.you being a grown ass man makes you 10x more retarded.cope with being a dumbass faggot

Attached: retrd.jpg (363x550, 22.92K)

>new users
Fuck off we're full

how does it feel being a incel who's never seen a woman winfag.you exude 5'3 behavior

i can talk however i like, tourist frognigger
at the end of the day i make $200k a year and you're some incel neet. eternally cope with your mediocrity

>incel who's never seen a woman
>winfag
Village idiot hands wrote this

you make $200k a year sure,keep lying it impresses no one

cope with your last 2 braincells

cheap luke smith knockoff

>projection and cope aplenty
This is why women laugh at you.

You might make $200K a year but my taint smells like poop and fish.

i don't give a shit, i have no reason to lie on an anonymous imageboard
you seem to be in denial about the fact that tons of people are more successful and intelligent than you. normal for a mediocre low iq retard
i don't give a shit about the real life wojak

im surprised you know what a woman is desu

I use GNU/Linux, cuck

if you didnt give a shit you would be doing anything other then being in this cesspool nigger

>physically incapable of anything but projection

Attached: 1339550542744.jpg (894x801, 122.73K)

i go here for entertainment

ooo shit you use ubuntu good job

>literally incapable of doing anything with their life

I use the only relevant distribution, Debian GNU/Linux Stable.