I want to buy a fleshlight but never used anything other than my hand before, any suggestions...

I want to buy a fleshlight but never used anything other than my hand before, any suggestions? I've got a toy shop half a mile away from me, would rather just go there and pay cash than buying on amazon and having it tied to my SSN for the next 100 years.

Attached: fleshlight-1556831807.jpg (1024x512, 52.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toydemon.com/masturbators/onaholes/meiki-no-syoumei-05-zhang-xiao-yu
wish.com/product/10-modes-male-vibrator-toy-for-men-rechargeable-5ee5c8237ceaab2c0963b46e?hide_login_modal=true&share=web)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its a pain in the ass to clean each time.

nobody cares if you buy a fleshlight online stop being a fucking boomer faggot and order one

Seems like so long as you don't keep it under your bed in the basement, it's not that hard.
Just how I am. Rather hold it in my hand before purchase.

Like the other user said, its a bitch to clean out.
Its guaranteed to stink as well. Real rubbery smell. It doesn't linger for too long, but if you have a small room you will smell it 100% of the time, even if its in a drawer.
It will also start to feel worse and worse after each use. Starting out its great, but there's a powdery like texture that wears off after like 3 uses.
Its really better to go to the onahole general and get one there, much higher quality. Nips have so many NEETS its absurd, the demand is much higher, therefore the quality is better.
Think of fleshlights like beats headphones, while onaholes are sennheisers

they're annoying to clean.
mine has never smelled.
mine didnt feel worse and worse after use.
you can only use water based lube or you ruin them. maybe thats what you did wrong?

>the onahole general
Didn't realize there was one, I haven't been on Any Forums in years, just kind of stumbled back and wanted to ask.

I used water based lube.
I have bought 2 and each one had the same problems.
Thorough cleaning and everything, still smelled
Its probably because the tap water in Texas is shit tbhdesu

It's not that bad to clean out. Save up and get a Tenga flip. Shit opens in half and you can just run water through it.
Or get a Bad Dragon sleeve, the cum never sticks it just runs out with hot water. Fleshlights do absorb stuff and are not fun to clean. I would stay away.

I don't really care about brandname, just fleshlight has turned into kleenex. I just want a fucktube.

Can OPs sill bump threads? I can't remember...

Attached: 1490120907936.jpg (903x1200, 286.81K)

I've used both Fleshlight and an Onahole, and my wife.

Fleshlights are alright, but they just don't feel that great on the dick.....really smooth walls which don't really provide much texture.

Get this user. It's fucking amazing: toydemon.com/masturbators/onaholes/meiki-no-syoumei-05-zhang-xiao-yu

>fake chink vagina
I don't think so

As opposed to fucking something that looks like a fleshlight, I'd pick the chink pussy every day.

i'm worried it's gonna be too tight for my cock

over the last 2 years I've owned 3 different ones. Each time I buy, use (yes it's a pain to clean and sucks that it's cold) for a while, then throw it out because it's a hassle. Do yourself a favor, buy one of these vibrators (like 8-12 dollars on ebay wish.com/product/10-modes-male-vibrator-toy-for-men-rechargeable-5ee5c8237ceaab2c0963b46e?hide_login_modal=true&share=web) and some nipple vibrators. You'll cum more than you have in your entire life.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-17 212626.jpg (563x575, 41.1K)

I have the elsa jean one.
I haven't used it in a while but when I do, it makes me cum stupid hard every time.
Easy to clean. Flush with water, some alcohol. Dry with microfiber towel, apply corn starch. Dry inside with fan for 30 minutes. Ready for use or storage. It's easy.

have one too, like others say it is a pain in the ass compared to just fapping

feels good, can be good exercise, but a lot more cleanup

Attached: flfuck.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

A serving suggestion.

Attached: HOT.LIPS.......webm (269x480, 1.73M)

Onaholes are all tiny though

Are they rigid or do they stretch? If the former, I wouldn't be able to get my head in there