Prize awaits at the location. BaseHOLE is filled n now, sadder still. Prize is with Chris in his RED tent. He is nice...

Prize awaits at the location. BaseHOLE is filled n now, sadder still. Prize is with Chris in his RED tent. He is nice, do not scratch. Come get.

Attached: Interilea-min.png (1438x1665, 1.45M)

It’s probably a land mine or some shit

No mine. Your prize. See joke? I can! They say smile. Say I can't joke. I can can can too. Good prize. Thank you for coming.

HOLY FUCK ITS REAL, I’MCUMMMMMMMMMING

Thank you :). Tell Chris the secret word(the dry day bug word) and he will be nice so kind. Everyone's always so mean. nowaday. I hate them but God says never hate the dinner. There may be one.

Attached: paddle.jpg (630x630, 31.57K)

No fuckpig. Prize isn't wet

holy LARP. It's either a land mine, hard drive with cp.

OP can u tell us what is it. we can't be assed

Stop pretending you're the joker and tell us what it is spaz

What good is a prize if you know before you open it. Chris won't sing
I am older than the joker. It is a little prize, nine years.

The OP is like an AI learnt to speak.

for niggerfaggots

Attached: Screenshot_20220317-233955.jpg (1080x2260, 957.79K)

this is in tennessee. 6 hour drive from me.
its also a gay larp.

some decent food in the area, and probably a well known local drug hangout behind walmart

Attached: Screenshot_20220317-234228.jpg (1080x1766, 637.14K)

What do you not understand.
Yes, please come!
This has been fine before. No langel larp.
Yes, Chris is CLEAN but several other ten tent people in the other buildings are not. Come to first warehouse on left. Very bad elsewhere. My drugs are prescribed.

So you're just selling drugs out of here?

Aye yo. I got my first finger up a ham slider in the bathroom at Applebee's next to a Walmart.

Nononono. Prize is not drugs. prizes free. I'm just saying that I am on drugs but I do not take drugs because they are prescribed. So I count as clean not druggy

and so eloquently worded.

No

No. Old friend. Lost him

Attached: gW1cJK2.jpg (1295x1231, 310.41K)

Oh FFS, we did this same shit a couple of years ago. Its the old N American Rayon Plant in Elizabethton. Last time, the Sheriff's Dept investigated it and didn't find shit,

They did find the basehole and filled it in! That why prize is with Chris now. Much easier. Just tell him the dry day bug word

Fake and gay. Hole was filled in, nothing was there, stop talkin out yer ass