I've got this big piece of beef with a bone in it I bought from the butcher's (I don't know what this type of cut is...

I've got this big piece of beef with a bone in it I bought from the butcher's (I don't know what this type of cut is called) but I don't know what to do with it.
Any advice on a nice way to cook it?

I was thinking either bake it in the oven for a couple of hours or maybe slow cook it with a couple of oxo stock cubes for 6 hours, but I've never really cooked beef like this before.

Attached: 20220318_021233-min.jpg (4032x3024, 1.3M)

Crock pot for 6 to 8 hours with vegetables.

look up osso bucco recipes.

Salt and pepper on both sides of the beef. In a big pan or a dutch oven, heat up a couple tbsp of oil, and sear both sides, remove it. In the drippings, add a bit of oil and sautee up a cut up onion for 5 minutes. Put this beef on top of the onions. Add beef broth and some red wine until it halfway covers the beef. Throw in a bay leaf and some chopped up carrots and nestle it all in the liquid. Cover and cook in a 300deg F oven for about 2 hours. Enjoy your braised beef.

Attached: 1598764940079.png (746x512, 99.36K)

That gonna be tough as boots but has a good flavour, plus you have a lump of marrow thrown in

Basically anything that cooks at a low temperature for a long time will fix it up.

The stronger flavour means strong spices won't mask it so maybe a nice Rogan josh

don't lie, that's human beef ain't it

That's not beef...

Smoke it.
Good luck getting it lit. Tee hee

looks amazing. God sometimes I just want to eat raw meat

This recipe seems super nice. And like another user said, anything that is slowly cooked is the best, to make the meat softer.

cum on it

I might sound like a savage but I do sometimes get a small bite out of red meat, and I find it delicious. Obviously I wouldn't feed raw meat to everyone else, but I can digest it just fine.

how long you been doing that and you've been okay thus far? have always wanted to do it man I bet it's so good. I tell them to give my my steak or anything meat as rare as they can legally cook it so I'm very much interested in this idea

chefanon?

Are we sure this isn't human meat? It looks sus

Attached: 1333059771127.png (500x281, 252.91K)

I've been doing it for more than four years and I still swear to God; Milk upsets my stomach more than raw beef does, HAHAHA.
But eat small quantities if you want to start. I live in Argentina so there's a lot of red meat on sale here. I wouldn't advise you to try raw chicken, though. I think that one has like a risk for meningitis or another disease like that...

is that human meat?

its a dead ukrainian
putin is a great man

Yea, he loves killing white people. He is great!

It is tho, wtf do you think it is???

Thanks for the advice guys.

So would I be better off sticking it in my slow cooker for 8 hours in a broth to cook it at a low temperature, rather than the oven?