Im going to be dead soon- AMA

im going to be dead soon- AMA

Attached: D1A37B2B-7B93-4454-94BD-6E524DC8D4A5.jpg (867x867, 72.91K)

Whats the cause of thine demise?

idk.. terminal illness.. broken heart... gunshot wound to the head

voted dem, terminal brain cancer

Aah so you're a pussy who does it for no reason.

i did vote biden lowkey lol my life is hopeless

i mean what reason does one need to die? we're all born to die one day.. not really my choice is it

also yes sure i'm a pussy, but i guess i'll be a pussy if i live or die so what difference does it make?

I wish it was soon already

Skylar vox

yea youre not alone in that

she has big tits yea

Attached: 7A7D9C19-9284-491C-8A55-5BF9FC7CDB58.jpg (500x500, 46.15K)

sauce?

How old are you?

Do think Bigfoot is a hokes?

skylar vox

late 20s

hm there are many hoaxes based on Bigfoot but the original footage is probably the best evidence- however based on that alone i think it is most likely just a hoax

heres more look her up shes a slut

Attached: 9F14493C-E413-475B-8A3F-3C7D0591EF78.jpg (1173x1200, 116.05K)

>late 20s
So, you could live what is essentially two more lives compared to what you've lived now... And you're going to throw in the towel already? It's a big world. With a lot of crazy shit happening. You do you. I'mma ride this one out. See what happens.

i wish i could use all my savings and do a trip around the world before that, that would be my suicide plan.
but it might make me want to keep living but id be broke and fucked so, cant win

thanks, definitely will. a hot slut at that.

do whatever you want im happy for you, at least you can feel motivated and inspired from how pathetic i am in comparison- hope you have a great life

meanwhile i never said i was going to kill myself, just that i'll probably be dead soon

Can I have your bike?

well dont commit suicide user, you realize there are things to hooe for.. you can travel the world and not kill yourself, and you canvaldo go broke and bounce back

i wish i could live longer but i dont think i have a choice

i dont own a bike so yea