What do you miss most about him?

What do you miss most about him?

Attached: 3F056AFD-35E4-4295-B57B-BF8F0BA4D551.jpg (1200x1499, 306.37K)

Big mike

reddit is better than Any Forums

calling the president a nigger is more fun than calling him an orange or a dementia patient.

He was the most recent president that wasn't a complete embarrassment to this country. He wasn't anything special, but wasn't dogshit either.

the period of time before his presidency

I miss his leadership, and he was an actual cool dude, maybe even a bro. He helped the country a shit ton more than the two douchebags after him. He was not an old geezer ready to die, like minutes away from death at all times. And he and his kids weren’t on social media making absolute shit shows for the world to see. I miss the man, the legend, the broski known as Obama mama

Absolutely nothing. He was a worthless nigger.

>I miss his leadership, and he was an actual cool dude, maybe even a bro. He helped the country a shit ton more than the two douchebags after him. He was not an old geezer ready to die, like minutes away from death at all times. And he and his kids weren’t on social media making absolute shit shows for the world to see. I miss the man, the legend, the broski known as Obama mama

Attached: 1617673294937.jpg (754x585, 232.6K)

Nice bait

ah yes, the failing war in Iraq and the financial crisis
what a wonderful time you stupid fucking piece of shit

Peace.

Attached: 1642805524644.jpg (1024x998, 116.85K)

Not a DAMNED thing. Furthermore, BOTH of these cocksuckers are LARGELY responsible for the current Ukraine situation. THINK about it leftest, MORONS. It would NOT have happened under a stronger President, such as President Trump.

Attached: 1645755598779.jpg (1125x819, 648.36K)

>Not a DAMNED thing. Furthermore, BOTH of these cocksuckers are LARGELY responsible for the current Ukraine situation. THINK about it leftest, MORONS. It would NOT have happened under a stronger President, such as President Trump.
You are arguing with NPCs and shills.
They are either paid for their opinions (like whores) or don't have the mental capacity for critical thinking.

Attached: NPC.jpg (2048x1316, 432.72K)

The only good Nigger is a dead one.

his nigger like qualities

Nothing.
Nothing at all.
Token black president got 4 more years bc everyone felt if he only had one term it would look way more like tokenism- which it was.
Fucking shitty as president. All he did was grin and lie

Nothing.
He was really ineffective as a leader.
Always starting shit with Putin..

Nothing. I wish he were dead.

for many of you he's the only president in your lifetime who could get an erection

What a goddamned faggot you are.

lmao trump was so old his last kid came out retarded

the memes my nigga.

Attached: jej.jpg (500x481, 44.31K)

>kid lmao came out lmao lmao retarded lmao lmao lmao lmao so old lmao lmao lmao was lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

>lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
Trump lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

I broke another russian bot send tech support pls

charm

Attached: 1647488934170.jpg (800x450, 77.33K)