Why are poorfags so mad about gas prices...

Why are poorfags so mad about gas prices? Why don't they pull themselves up by their bootstraps and take a 3rd job if they need more money to make ends meet?

This generation of Americans are so lazy and entitled. Like no honey. Nobody owes you gas. Work hard and earn it like everyone else

Attached: rising_gas_prices.gi.top.jpg (475x307, 59.57K)

it's all biden's fault!

Explain

That would be a great idea if the government weren't bumfucking their way into destroying every aspect of the economy so the "politician" rats can make some extra money.
That tends to hamper things a bit.

Not being strong on the holders

Your moms buying your gas for your Prius isn’t she faggot?

Sounds like you're blaming the govt for your inability to save money for a rainy day. Nobody's fault but your own that you can't afford gas

Nah im a software developer. I own a Tesla model S lol. I dont care about gas prices one bit

Gas prices are an indicator of general affordability in today's world. When gas is expensive, it means therefore diesel is also expensive, and so food and household items are expensive because everything you buy has to be shipped at some point.

It's not expensive if you have a somewhat decent job lol anybody could afford a 20 cent increase in meat prices easily

he shutdown the pipelines, and refused to issue new permits.

To be fair, I don't necessarily need to drive that often anyway. However, I distinctly remember gas being closer to a dollar prior to 2021.
Nice troll though.

just use public transport bro

poverty solved

I'm not the one complaining on fb 24/7 about gas prices like Republicans are lmao

no kidding I know right?
I work as a critical infrastructure engineer, and programmer for fun/side money. we hired a kid whose never worked over 8hrs in his life... lol, no wonder youre poor as fuck, youre lazy. if your not making money youre spending it. kids cant figure that shit out.

Attached: re.png (618x602, 510.85K)

Only 3% of oil imports come from Russia. Explain a 50% increase over 3% imports

Great bait mate.

/thread

Who refused to issue permits? There are already many existing permits that are not being used. What pipelines were shut down? In Germany? Keystone pipeline? What the fuck are you damn Russians posting about now?

Attached: alsonotbiden.jpg (320x240, 20.32K)

Ok poorfag lol

When are you pea-brain Americans going to stop looking at every problem in terms of Republican/Democrat? You're all affected by this issue

Attached: 1642314919560.jpg (339x366, 21.93K)

Hmm nah I'm doing pretty well for myself actually. Only issue here is Republicans crying like babies like always

Ha! Another butthurt republican triggered

Quality b8

I r8 it 8/8

Bullshit. You ARE the republican. That's why you were whining about gas prices in your earlier post

Dunno wtf you're talking about lmao retard

Ha! Nice cope republitard. Go fuck your sister and support Trump some more in your hillbilly shack you toothless hillbilly Republican

You're literally the biggest fucking retard on the planet lmao I grew up in an urban setting in a Democrat state

And yet you're the biggest Republican Trump supporter on Any Forums right now.