What the fuck is wrong with americans?!

What the fuck is wrong with americans?!

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (748x852, 200.36K)

Nice

it's all a scheme. get fat. get disease. go to doctor. get meds. stay on meds for life. never cure disease. constantly pay big pharma and big medical insurance.

what's the problem

careful goy

Looks like all the food groups are there. Grains, meat, dairy, fruit, a vegetable (catsup). Delicious and nutritious.

Where are you from? Let's talk about why that's a shit hole.

If you don't like it, bring your own lunch to school

Cry more Europoor hahahaha

>wanting to be healthy makes you jewish

wat

NOOOO ITS DA JOOOOZZ!!1!!!!1!

Almost 0 nutritional value in that meal. Carbs, sugar, saturated fats, minimal protein, and whatever the fuck mystery 'food' is in that container in the top left. Fat fuck losers might not see the problem because they don't take care of their bodies, but to any individual that cares about themselves and what they put in their body, they can see this meal is fucking garbage and shouldn't be served to kids daily... Not to mention pairing chocolate milk with fries and a fried-meat sandwich is fucking gross.

Best school lunches were pizza, hot dogs, chicken fajitas, chicken rings, and double breaded cheeseburgers

I hate juice

Tomatoes are fruit buddy

I don't have kids. Blessed.

Milk, fruit, chicken, cheese... Wtf you want to see a multivitamin baked into the bun?

You're a fruit

thoise are not the food groups
the foodgroups are beans bacon whisky and lard

Just the fact you're calling that slice of health issues "cheese" is disturbing enough

Is this fucking real?

Jewish prison food companies, I dunno dude... Just add stuff in your head until it starts to make sense?

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-202638_kindlephoto-134879949~3.png (779x470, 157.91K)

You jelly?

nice oc.

>piza
>dolar

Based

GOT A PROBLEM WITH CHOCOLATE MILK BIGOT?

Attached: chococow.jpg (225x225, 6.71K)

In the US we don't receive decent education surrounding food. Since the 1950's the emphasis has been on selling highly processed foods supported by incredible amounts of advertising. We've exported a lot of this shit to other countries as well.

We're now many generations out from freshly made meals with reasonable portions. Moreover our education system doesn't teach home economics in any real capacity anymore. The only reason I was able to escape a lot of it was because I was raised by my grandparents and my grandmother taught me how to cook.

About tree fitty.............................

Attached: Miss-Dixie-dixie-from-the-fox-and-the-hound-2-41051254-1920-1080.jpg (1920x1080, 155.53K)

Goyim are the non-Jews that they control. Learn the lingo fag.

Meanwhile in the Philippines...

Attached: Balut-600x608.jpg (600x608, 54.88K)