What kind of intrusive thoughts do you guys get...

What kind of intrusive thoughts do you guys get? Today my dad was stnading next to me and I REALLY wanted to grab his dick. I'm a straight guy.

Attached: boyfriend2-small-400x267.jpg (400x267, 29.58K)

>I'm a straight guy.
so who’s going to tell this fag the truth?

Have the most amazing and hottest girlfriend I've ever had
Stupid intrusive thoughts are like "go sleep with someone else"
Feels dirty even typing it out

how often do you think about grabbing your dads dick? why would you want to grab his dick?

whenever I am talking to a guy I get the intrusive thought of making out with him.

When it's with a girl the thought is about raw fucking their shithole

bi?

Yall are a bunch of homos, the only "intrusive thought" I have is the desire to jump up and slap an edge of like a door frame or a bit of the roof that normally out of reach when standing while I'm in public.

>I REALLY wanted to grab his dick
>I'm a straight guy
Think carefully about those two statements. Use a dictionary if you don't understand all of the words.

Attached: 4is3ag.jpg (500x671, 87.5K)

you guys just don't get screaming? my headradio is broken then.

very suddenly and viciously assulting an unsuspecting person around me. it happens with people I like and dont want to hurt.

Doing that on the regular is actually good for your back though.
Your intrusive thought is trying to help you avoid back pain.

No I don't, I'm a sane albeit not well adjusted person

Kill everybody i see

>most amazing and hottest girlfriend I've ever had
Same, except I suddenly want to fuck her in public.

Well I stretch my back and shoulders om a door frame before bed so I'm not worried about that, but like if i see a low hanging aisle sign I'm 100% gonna give it a tap

Just thought of it today, wanted to see how he would react.

Does it bother you? Because to me is sounds like an endearing idiosyncrasy.

I get thoughts like that, only less gay. Like I get the urge to pour coffee all over my PC

Not particularly, but sometimes people give me weird looks and I feel a bit stupid afterwards. Still gonna do it though

You should just smile at them and tell them to try it themselves.

nope, dicks disgust me

fpbp

Fair point, though it breaks my heart that manlets will never know this simple pleasure

>try it themselves
I did just now. FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD.

You should. He's your dad, what he gonna do? Discipline you?

They just gotta practice their jumps then, the human body can jump pretty high once you get some practice in.
It's fun right?

RIGHT?!

>wants to grab dick
>straight
think really hard user - ask yourself "Do straight guys like grabbing other guy's penises"?

have a thought about kissing my friend and telling him that i like him
both are straight btw

>I'm a straight guy

Attached: 1621743998204.jpg (478x685, 13.74K)

My intrusive thoughts are about throwing my phone off a high place, or saying "Fuck off" to my friends unprovoked

It's not even the weirdest idiosyncrasy I've seen. One of my classmates in high school liked to slide his elbow across the the edge of tables so his ulnar nerve would get hit. He thought it felt awesome.

Oh yeah, discipline me daddy.

Yeah it's really not that weird but most people I talk to don't see the joy in it. As for weird though, I like to drag a knife blade across ny skin. Not to like cut myself, and I angle the blade away from how I drag it, but the feeling of a razor sharp knife over skin is like when your girls finger nails lightly scrape your skin x10. What about you user? Anything odd for yourself?

>but most people I talk to don't see the joy in it.
They forgot how it felt to be a child.

would you make out with a guy

I get shit like this and it's because I was molested and then I repressed all the fucking memories. Now they're coming out and I just want to fucking die