Please fucking shoot me

>be me
>glow in the dark intern
>get a call from a retard for a password reset
>retard can't go through the automation process and needs me to hold his hand
>says they need a new password to give it to their manager
>what do you mean
>"oh we get fuel cards for coming to the site and all we need to is give our manager our login details"
>mfw their manager has been harvesting login details in a giant excel sheet to 'simplify the process' for fuel cards
>mfw these people have secret clearance and have taken numerous OPSEC and Cyber Security Training
>mfw they get paid six figures to be fucking retards

Attached: Brote Ampill in the FLESH.png (361x655, 424.35K)

too much bait huh? Where have you been :-)

Welcome to public administration, a place where everyone is retarded.
It's the same in Europe don't worry.

Stream more you fat retard

Attached: 1648864050613.gif (350x237, 1.01M)

>It's the same in Europe
It's way worse in Europe

I am tempted to stop involving myself when I see a security violation and see how far it can go before imploding.
I left my other agency because they were even bigger retards and outsource their IT department to India.

Attached: 1636549390277.jpg (674x678, 198.26K)

more pics
I'm so close

Attached: 1654528249927.png (797x446, 472.74K)

These are the people who enable identity theft-not because they themselves are the target, but because they have access to repositories of personal/financial information about millions of people and they use the same password for everything.

The blurry area should be smaller.

they genuinely don't care unless it happens to them personally
what's worse is that they are union'd at my place, so if shit does hit the fan they cannot be liable.

Attached: 1654873247525.jpg (1200x850, 104.93K)

It can't be

Does the entity they work for require 12 character passwords with numerous capital letters, numbers, and special characters like #$%? That shit is hysterical as everyone would just write them down on sticky notes inside their pen drawers. Had to change the passwords once every other month. Nobody could remember that shit, and the requirement made OPSEC even worse.

Oh evil allies.

>Does the entity they work for require 12 character passwords with numerous capital letters, numbers, and special characters like #$%?
No they do a minimum of 15 for this one; and had to change how passwords work because retards try to circumvent it.
>Can only change your password every 24 hours
>You can't use the same 24 passwords; it has to be a completely original one every time.

What's worse is that they gatekeep keepass, I had to read the riot act just to fucking get it.
So imagine a single retard having to remember 5 different passwords, with them having different expiration dates, having to be a minimum of 15 characters, and they all have to be different.

I don't know why these retards don't just use PIV cards like a normal agency.

Attached: 1632665585314.gif (536x440, 156.15K)

Well can you atleast give us a hint as to what their department handles so we can avoid giving them our data?

Cleared work is a fuckin joke. It used to be you could get about a 30-40% pay raise for the same gig if it was cleared. That's not really true anymore unless you lack skills; if you suck, having a clearance can still get you in the door. I left a TS-SCI cleared gig to take a huge pay raise. It's not worth the hassle.

You're not going to believe me if I tell you.

s-sure, to avoid them

My info was in one of the Accelion breaches so I bring up this sort of thing because nobody ever knows when a breach will affect them. I learned firsthand the government is incapable of managing IT security.
I assume its with the DHS or some shit, if you said the DMV, a courthouse, some other civie thing that would be no surprise because the people working in those places get paid peanuts, and their IT departments are always under-budgeted.

I can't say much without doxxing; but where I work for is under the Department of Energy's control somewhere in the Continental United States.
I'm just gonna stop venting in case they ever decide to check a chinese knitting forum and track it back to me.

Attached: 1635328503707.jpg (720x899, 85.62K)