You wake up in your 12 year old body with a clean slate...

You wake up in your 12 year old body with a clean slate, the last 12 years of your life were uneventful but necessary to your growth. Your life is alright, your parents are still alive and nothing bad happened at all, you retain all the knowledge of the life you have lived as an adult
What would you do differently?
>Picunrel

Attached: 1647435931978.jpg (154x178, 11.62K)

Kill myself

Fuck more chicks and not be so picky about their looks but focus on rocking bodies

i would put condon b4 i fuck this dog

Get drunk for the first time and start the cycle over again

>found Any Forums
>cuck moot

>buy bitcoin
>become billionaire
>creating automotive & shipping company
>transport millions of car batteries on ships and delicately sink them into the fucking ocean, FUCK THE OCEAN. I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT MONEY, FUCK THE MONEY BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY FUCK THE FUCKING OCEAN SHITS GAY AS FUCK, FUCKING HATE FISH

>What would you do differently?
invest in bitcoin

if i'm american, work out, join air force/navy, try my best to be a fighter pilot.
in my country i wouldnt have had a chance to be a pilot, i was f18 ground crew instead. i miss those planes so much

Attached: Snapchat-974473423.jpg (720x1280, 45.12K)

CHARGE THE ELECTRiC EELS HOSS

Attached: b5j4bmboejx61.jpg (480x480, 15.13K)

love my mom and dad more and get into stock exchanges for major companies

Can't I go back to like age 5, before I was fat?
Once you're fat before puberty, it's over.

Sure

Purge o'Clock

Attached: hooray.gif (480x498, 190.21K)

I was 12 in 91. Given the retention of adult knowledge, I'd be dumping damn near every penny I earned at work in HS into tech stocks and then re-invested those dividends until 2004 or so. Probs wouldn't have joined the Army with that kind of wealth, certainly would've stayed away from some shitty people in my early 20s.

I'd fuck more and leave my parents the day I turned 18. Would have immediately enlisted in the navy or air force at 18. I would have made sure not to get fat because it was hard work getting it back off. I would have started investing in crypto and made sure not to lose that fucking hard drive in had.

Definitely some smart decisions user, I also assume you would of listened to more genres than you did then

What if Im less than 12?

>Tfw I'm 7

by 12 I had already fucked up, I'd need to go back to before i was born to have a shot at being normal

I'd probably fuck a lot more under age girls

See more cartoons

Like we're gonna tell all the mistakes we made in life to you? Get outta here

nah, been listening to Oi! and EDM since then, still my faves.

Remember when bitcoin was only $10?

12 years old is when I had my first schizophrenic hallucination. I'm all better now though. Considering nothing bad happened at all, I'd probably go into marine architecture early and passionately.

Would you rather
BBC LOLI HENTAI TRAP TRANNY GAY YOU WILL SEE ME IN THE NEWS TOMORROW SOCIALS PERSIAN ASS?

Touché

Finally get to fuck a 12 year old is what I’d do.