What do you usually eat when you have a horrible hangover

what do you usually eat when you have a horrible hangover

Attached: 0p0kk.jpg (524x586, 36.88K)

Drinking is for degenerates, but when I dig drink, I'd go get some soup. Usually menudo, pho or ramen.

Drink water. Maybe take some pedialyte. Possibly use some weed.

I try to eat something fried/fatty.
If I really feel like death, as I often do as an alcoholic, just some crackers to get your hunger going can help.

In germany you eat "strammer Max".

There are variants but basically put breat on hot pan in butter. Add egg and tomato. Add ham.
Spice as u like.

I always thought alcoholics were immune to them

Bloody Mary, with a celery stalk and a strip of bacon.

You need two fried eggs, a plate of french fries, a tall glass of water and a couple of bananas.
The eggs contain a protein string that neutralizes the toxins alcohol metabolize into, the fries contain easy starches to digest and salt to balance your electrolytes, the bananas gives you potassium, again for your electrolytes and fruit sugar which is also easily digestible. The water is for your dehydration.

bloody mary, 2:1 ratio tomato juice to vodka, season with tobasco, simple as

Bland carbs like fries and bread. Fruit like berries or banana. Water, juice if I have any.

Just add some eggs and you got the perfect recipe.

sardine sandwich lotsa mayo and onion

Eat?
I drink water and eat whatever, just not junk food for the most part. Drink lots of water, if you want some eggs eat some eggs, want some pizza eat some pizza, but drink your water

Cigarettes, coffee, or mountain dew

I usually fast for a day or two if I'm super hungover. Just drink a lot of water

Eggs and fruit eaten together causes the worst gas youve ever had. Painful gas.

well a good alcoholic will drink enough water to not have as much of a hangover, I'm just an alcoholic

powders, with my nose. hbu?

Gatoraid before I sleep or mix tequila with it.

I've eaten eggs and fruit at the same time many times without that happening, you got a stomach illness or something?

No I'm a normal human being. This happens to a lot of people. Eggs and fruit do not mix. You probably eat like 1 egg and two berries.

No, they just stay drunk. They drink vodka in the shower after they wake up still drunk.

Anything i feel like. There is no food that will help with a hangover. You should have ate before going to bed, eating before going to bed, eating while you drink and eating before you start drinking helps big time and can even prevent a hangover. If you did none of those id suggest just eating whatever the fuck you want and drinking water. Or drink more alcohol

Attached: 51EDE6C1-B24C-4FF6-9CD1-28A3B93DF5AC.gif (128x115, 104.75K)