ITT: we pretend we're on reddit

ITT: we pretend we're on reddit

[removed]

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/report?reason=this-is-misinformation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to be heavily downvoted for this, but... does anyone else thing OP is a faggot?

EDIT: WOW Thanks for the upvotes guys!

If I caught Zelensky with my gf in bed, I'd ask him how many sugars he took in his cofee

12.8k r/nextfuckinglevel This forward thinking Californian start up is using biodegradable plastic for its dildos

Attached: 7a2.jpg (800x450, 82.7K)

Big chungus 420 amogus 69 sus je"sus" transphobia bad homophobia bad racism bad small chungus pewdiepie biggest crossover ever bigger than the mcu black people are always good I have 500 funko pops updoots and downdoots r/pics soyboy r/dankmemes r/memes thanks for the gold kind stranger

Kek

Attached: 1647523771906.png (640x601, 217.21K)

My wife (38F) gave me(40m) a blow job on my birthday. AITA?

I know I'll get downvoted for this, but I don't agree with some of Russia's actions
Source: am Ukrainian
EDIT 1: thanks for the gold, kind stranger
EDIT 2: wow, this blew up!!
EDIT 3: addressing some of the rude comments, this does not mean I dislike all Russians

>You have been banned for posting on r/Apustaja for breaking the rules: Help frens, i think my "fren" is a nosefren, he keeps trting to get all the girlfrens to watch toaded.
>You can no longer post on this sub

You're such a hecking f-slur, OP

This is glorious.

>No Reddit spacing

Bro you f-inf ruined it dude

YTA

edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger
edit 2: well rip my inbox

sorry but i don't know how to do reddit spacing :-(

I don't think Trump was the worst president, I think Andrew Jackson has that honor.

Edit: Whoa guys just because I said I thought he wasn't the worst doesn't mean I support him.

Edit: I am not a racist and do not support Trump.

So when do we go off topic and pretend to complete retards?

Attached: 65E6C2BB-E45A-4726-9E52-30B854DCFF94.jpg (640x853, 54.75K)

[removed]

I hate niggers and thieves. Jfk was the worst president

No I mean FDR

>Video of black man being a parent
OMG so wholesome!!

You have been permanently banned from participating in r/gifs. You can still view and subscribe to r/gifs, but you won't be able to post or comment.

Note from the moderators:

You have been banned for participating in a covid disinformation subreddit (wuhan_flu, churchofcovid, coronaviruscirclejerk, or lockdownskepticism) which brigades other subreddits and spreads medical disinformation.

This action was performed by a bot which does not check the context of your comment.

To be unbanned EITHER delete your posts/comments there, OR wait 24hrs to respond here, AND respond to this message with a promise to avoid that subreddit.

Any other response will be ignored and is consent for us to mute you.

Note that health misinformation, namely falsifiable health information that encourages or poses a significant risk of physical harm to the reader, violates the TOS

You can report misinformation on reddit by using this form: reddit.com/report?reason=this-is-misinformation

If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/gifs by replying to this message.

Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole.

LPT: Don't do things I don't like

Someone did something I didn't like today so I came here to tell you not to do it.

Edit: Some people are taking it to mean this so allow me to clarify that I don't mean this, or that, or those. Just please don't get offended and start downvoting me because I desperately need the validation. Okay, thanks bye!

You just press enter, like this newfren.

I hate jews!

Fuck niggers!

As you can see I pressed the enter key twice, if I didn't it'd look like this;
I hate jews!
Fuck niggers!