Secrets thread

Secrets thread

Attached: descarga (2).jpg (294x172, 10.21K)

I am Spartacus

NO im Spartacus!

I ruin books by writing shallow messages on random pages.
I've done this to over 40,000 books in over 2,000 libraries.

When I was 12 I collected my shit in a bag for a week then hid it under my brother's bed.

Bull

I fucked your sister

I kill random joggers and feed the body to my pigs in Minecraft.

I used to cut the white fabric out of my nephews swimming shorts when he stayed with me to make them more see through when we went swimming.

>Weha Secallverets
I dont get it

Attached: 1646089652528.png (392x536, 200.06K)

It's Latin. Stay in school.

Lol why

ok, this is real and it happened about 12 years ago, so that day i was at my neighbor's house playing Crash Bandicoot and suddenly this guy came in, he pulled down my pants and that's where it all started, i never filed a complaint because it's a town small where everyone knows each other and here gossip pass at the speed of light, in fact he still lives in this little town and sometimes i see him on the street ,he's currently 26(he also works as an assistant in the local hospital),i don't know what to do, just my mom knows this, the truth is that I had a great impact on my life and because of this I had many traumas.

He doesn't mind and visible shota dick

I started the Greendale fire of '03.

I was shot by a man in Reno. I think he wanted to watch me die.

No pic no proof

im 8 weeks pregnant. and im a trainwreck.

i wanted this, im excited, but im also terrified, and it feels really good, but really awful at the same time. i started puking my guts up on monday and i now spend about 3 hours every morning puking endlessly.

i really dont even know what to think rn.

I can't stop cheating with this married redhead guy - dick is nothing special but fuck, I crave it - he's got 2 kids but damn I've literally told his wife I'm an old pal from HS *minutes* after his ginger cock was playing with my tonsils

Who's the lucky guy?

just a guy i been seeing.

I'm the user who said yesterday i found out the 2 siblings i babysit are fuckin each other,
Today I told him it's not very good to do that and he should probably stop. He was argue with me about it and then said if I saw them do it, I would see it's not bad, and i wouldn't have to worry anymore. It's all a very freaky situation and IDK if I should tell their mother or naw

No daddy I suppose ?
Talk to social workers. This exact message. No shame in trying to better yourself and the life of your child. You don't want him ending up an unhappy person, right ?

You should post a pic of your preggo tits since they're probs all puffy

I steal pigs from some guy in Minecraft, no idea what he's feeding them but they seem healthy

>No daddy I suppose ?

wdym? no, i know who the father is and were pretty much dating now at this point which is weird because its the first quasi serious relationship ive ever had in my life.

i intended to just get pregnant and then fully expected him to dip and was 100% prepared to single mom it if i had to bc i gave up on marriage. but then surprise he actually decides to stick around instead. mind blown.

I'm pregnant too just third month though but pretty on edge

why dont you abort? way to ruin your lofe like that. And rip for the random dude.

im only 8 weeks lol. ive had zero boob changes. other than missing a period, puking is really the only physical change ive noticed. like if im laying in bed once in a while i feel these weird like fluttery feelings in my lower body but its like hard to describe. almost like that butterflies in your tummy feeling but amplified?

no you retard. you dont tell the mother after telling kids to fuck each other in front of you. the fuck is wrong with you

i hope it goes well for you girl. did you want it or was it unexpected? mine was kinda both lol

because i wanted a baby. duh. why the fk would i abort?

I don't believe you. Post proof pls

Congrats

Being under too much pression or really nervious makes me horny

I've cheated on my wife no less than 8 times since we've been married. Never shallow hook ups. Always felt like short flings with women I knew from work, met online or met through a friend of a friend.

Would stop in a heart beat if wife wanted to have sex more than Valentine's Day and my birthday.

like what kinda proof can i show lol? you cant even tell by looking at me that im pregnant yet.

thanks user. its def scary tho. idk.

No no no. I didn't say anything and that didn't happen. He just wanted to continue fooling around with sister and doesn't want to get in trouble, which I understand. I told him that shit is gross and to stop but he's only 10 and doesn't understand life

boobs and puss duh, everyone loves that

I'm not a girl..

Post a selfie with a timestamp that'll do it

>not a girl
>"im pregnant"

kys tranny no one wants to play ur make believe sorry not sorry

oh no i aint falling for that shit again. i been shopped into enough blacked.com scenes. fuck off.

OK this is a bad larp son lol but I laughed

imagine thinking that u get someone pregnant and they instantly have a baby bump lol kys incel virgin.

>I think he wanted to watch me die
Did you?

>oh no i aint falling for that shit again
Nobody believes you're a girl or that anything you said is real

Nice. When I go swimming with my nephews we shower together afterwards

ok i dont fucking care what a bunch of newfags beleive.

I thought trannys want to be wamen??

When I was a kid, I use to go to the pool we had in the back with my cousin, when nobody was arround I asked her is she wanted me to suck her pussy and of course she said yes everytime, I used to suck her pussy in one side of the pool while she was keeping an eye arround to not get caught, one day I told her to come to my room so we could keep with the oral sex, my mom got in, put us in the bed and told us never to do that again, we said yes but kept on doing it until a house was built on the place we had the pool so no more pussy eating for me until highschool, she has a boyfriend now and I think she never told him that we used to do that or at least I hope so; What she looks like? Like literally stick-chan, she has the same blond hair cut and often uses two horsetails.

Attached: cunny photo_2022-03-09_23-46-40.jpg (1280x1256, 83.38K)

>newfags
Yup its a larp
You will never be a real woman, user

They'll never stop you dirty little coalburning ginger.

Attached: 1632198866483.png (470x494, 354.47K)

Thanks! It was pretty unexpected tbh but I'll go through with it

they do lol but theyre retarded

i literally am tho.

fuck off. my kid is literally white. keep seething troon.

>how can I prove I'm grill omg??
>tits and timestamp? Zomg newfaggot!!1!1
GAY FUCKING LARP

YWNBARW.
You will die the same gender you were born as. Your parents will put your birth name on your suicide tombstone.