No seriously, what in the name of holy fuck is going on? Firstly...

No seriously, what in the name of holy fuck is going on? Firstly, USA lost a war to a bunch of peasants armed with dicks in Afghanistan, and now the "mighty" Russian army is losing to a Ukrainian farmers armed with shovels. Sometimes I wonder am I dead, alive or am I in a some sort of twisted dream I can not wake up from.

Attached: muh weapons.jpg (1275x718, 171.18K)

American intelligence agencies acted directly against them in both cases. Taliban and most of the 'nationalist' militias in UA like Azov were created by the CIA and Israel.

It's a demoralization tactic.

30 November 1939 russia invaded finland and lost 125.000 soldiers in a couple of days. 1. Russia was always incompetent 2. Nothing is really new

Dumbasses.

The world ended in 2012, user. Think it's bad now? This is the opening act and you're trapped here with the rest of us...

Russia's very weak. Their whole country's falling apart like an old building. You'd only have to kick in the door and the whole rotten structure would come crashing down

Farmers decide the outcome of wars. Not soldiers.
People who are hungry and need to win will almost always beat people who want to win. Wanting to win is not enough.

-My great grandfather, elite grenadier and bodyguard to the king in 1914. I owe him my Garnd Marshal title in WoW.

>Russia's very weak
Few weeks ago Russia was glorified and praised as the military force that could concur the NATO. Weird times has come.

Glory to Mr. grandfather.

We should have fuckin nuked Vietnam, that was the beginning of these failed pussyshit wars. These niggas hiding in the jungle, and Russia is getting btfo because niggas are hiding in houses with anti tank missiles, just carpet bomb them until there's nothing but glass

Coz yehs

NATO should listen to this internet warrior. He obviously knows what he's talking about and probably survived many forum fights. Pic related.

Attached: pusay.png (796x826, 1011.27K)

Now seriously, let's take a look to the Russian GDP. Is lower than Germany or France ones. They are rrally fucking poor. They one have old nuclear weapons. And to nuke somebody means your are nuked.

You stupid fuck. That's because when you have an amazing military, it doesn't fucking matter when you're fighting retards in their home environment, while at the same time catering to the world by 'acting humane'. Imagine if any 1st world country gave zero fucks about the what the rest of the world and/or the people of their own country, thought about destroying literally everyone in the countries they fought (i.e nukes, civilian casualties, chemical weapons, etc). The afghan war woulda been over in just a few months. Ukraine would be a part of Russia already in 2014. But no, we have to be nice and do it humanely with the least amount of civilian casualties. Don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to kill an innocent grandma in bumfuq-who-the-fuck-cares, but to act like waging war in the 21st century is as simple as it was back in WW1 and WW2 days is just naiive and retarded. Maybe if it was a first world country fighting another, then maybe, but its always the first vs the 3rd world, and when it comes to that, the odds are evened out a little. How is that such a hard concept to grasp? Look at Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan you dumb fuck. If America couldn't do it wtf do you think Russia can do when it's not a bunch of gooks or sandniggers? They are fighting actual para-military nazi's armed with actual fucking javelins you dumb cunt (i.e Azov Battalion)

P.S i'm not for/against anybody in the U.S/Ukraine/Russia/China/wherever the fuck. I think everyone is equally fucking retarded, but you op, most of all. I'm just a college student Majoring in world history so what the fuck do i know, anyways?

Also, Neck yourself. I hope you die slowly and painfully of cancer but only AFTER your entire family does first.

It actually ended in 2015 but yeah the ride has only just begun.

This summer is going to be glorious. All the loosh and high meme energy will crack the narrative in half and force the normies to wake the fuck up

not reading that. not my problem. kys faggot.

Attached: images.jpg (194x260, 7.25K)

LMao literally everyone, EVERYONE here knows with literally 100% fact that you read that

This Ruskie really thinks Imma read all that shit.

Attached: 1617536927240.jpg (225x225, 15.67K)

Honest answer? Modern armies are designed to fight other modern armies. They struggle against guerilla resistance forces. At some point nations that field sizable armies will have to figure this out, and what to do about it.

>LMao literally everyone, EVERYONE here knows with literally 100% fact that you read that

if that makes you feel validated. one thing's for sure, at the end of the day, YWNBAW buddy.

Attached: cryaboutit.png (645x770, 12.64K)

>The US and Russia "lost/are losing"
First of all, the US didn't lose the war in Afghanistan, Afghanistan did. The US had zero skin in that game and was working to keep the Afghan people out from under an oppressive regime. Those same people folded as soon as the US started to withdraw. The US literally lost nothing except human life in that ridiculous 20 year debacle.
What don't you understand? If you're fighting with a child and you give up and go home out of boredom, it doesn't mean the child kicked your ass just because you didn't kill him.
If you really want to look at these little fights as evidence that Russia and the US can't fight, go right ahead. But fighting for survival is a different scenario than these little tussles

Lol
>Ruskie
11/10 insult user, so brave, so powerful, so edgyyyy. Cope more

Russia also failed in Afghanistan a few decades back. I thought maybe the USA failed there because of their wussy rules of engagement, but the Russians definitely don't have those and they had to give up on Afghanistan. Maybe being a miserable goat herder in a barren moonscape just turns you into a badass fighter?

>Lol
>Ruskie
>11/10 insult user, so brave, so powerful, so edgyyyy. Cope more

lol, kys sooner

Attached: soy.jpg (785x1000, 88.68K)