Any advice on having a female flatmate as a guy...

Any advice on having a female flatmate as a guy? I am a college student and a really cute girl is moving into the room next to me. We will be sharing the kitchen and bathroom (we have no living room though).

Attached: 1646072179684.jpg (2304x3072, 719.81K)

Don’t be a simp. Treat her like any other roommate and get with her friends

1. get a haircatcher in the shower drain or your shit will clog in a week.
2. let her empty the bathroom garbage. dont ask me why, just let her.
3. if she has a bf dont get jealous, shes just your roomate have no expectations of anything else.
4. shes not your dishwasher
5. you dont have to be hers either
6. dont be a simp
7. if she has a guy over give her space.
8. dont go in her room without knocking

idk, thats pretty general but yeah.

t. femanon

>t. femanon
No you're not.

Don’t listen to this fake shit. Every female roommate I’ve encountered regularly gets fucked by their roommates, boyfriend or not. And chicks are fucking gross and messy. Expect your bathroom and kitchen to get exponentially more dirty.

>Every female roommate I’ve encountered regularly gets fucked by their roommates

i mean that might be true in your case but it isnt always.

i am tho.

>nd chicks are fucking gross and messy. Expect your bathroom and kitchen to get exponentially more dirty.

this is 100% correct lol.

are you gonna put hidden cams throughout the flat?

>let her empty the bathroom garbage. dont ask me why, just let her.

Attached: 1345161634.jpg (367x367, 20.75K)

Try not to rape her

so once a month we bleed profusely and nasty shit drops out of us. we usually wrap used tampons up in tp and toss them in the garbage can. i tossed my used bc rings in the bathroom garbage too. just shit most guys would get grossed out if they saw laying in the trash.

>don’t ask me why
You can say menstruation products.

don't do that, you won't be able to talk with her with a clear mind about this shit, and she will percieve 100% which will give you a creep aura
>really cute girl
she knows it, so don't hesitate to look at her like she's hot, with a smile

I didn't get grossed out by seeing that, but holy shit that smell made me gag.
Then again, she didn't wrap it up and she didn't throw the trash.

>holy shit that smell

ehhh if someones used tampons smell that bad somethin aint right lol.

Fucked mine in 12 days of her moving in. See if you can do better.

unless she's asking for it, of course
then, it's best if you've had relaxed talk with a bit of alcohol before, where you asked "jokingly" for her safeword

ugh

>get with her friends
I am an ugly computer engineering student and a kissless virgin. Doubt that she will even introduce me to them.
My only qualities that might be attractive to a girl are that I work out a lot and can cook.

I bet you’re as creepy irl as you sound online

bargain your cooking for sex, maybe?

yeah its nasty. thankfully i got baby battered so i dont have to deal with that shit for the next 7 months lol

it seemed to work with the chicks I banged over the years

Bruh defeat is inevitable if you believe it’s inevitable. The point is not treating her like a creep is a real good way for her to feel like introducing you to her friends.