I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm most likely going to get a finger in the asshole. Is it going to hurt?

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm most likely going to get a finger in the asshole. Is it going to hurt?

Attached: dr.-house.jpg (768x700, 103.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-DLsmKuw5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I may be able to do that for you.

Post butt so I can decide

This is Any Forums, we know you are going to the doctor BECAUSE he will put a finger in your bussy

I usually end up just getting a PSA bloodwork test. I haven't had a finger-rectal exam in over a decade.

How is that possible

Yes, so bite down on the pillow

OP is just doing foreplay with his gay boyfriend. He'll probably cum from having a man's finger in his ass.

They check your Prostate-Specific Antigen level. If it's elevated, then they do a finger exam. If the levels are normal and there are no urinary or ejaculation issues, then they don't feel the need to phydically feel your prostate gland.

Nice so I might not get the finger

youtube.com/watch?v=9-DLsmKuw5A

Attached: 1586744569757.jpg (1235x873, 186.75K)

11,000 cocks and counting and you are worried about one little finger?

depends on the finger

It’s the end of the world as we know it

Nah. Feels good

It should be alright dude, I never had one but usually the dude will be like alright I'm going to fondle your balls, and mention how he really isn't getting paid enough to do this if you start talking shit. It's most likely a thing he is kinda doing to help. How does fondling my balls help science? I don't know.

Nah, just take a little bit more time in the foreplay

You go to the doctor? I plan on just mysteriously dieng one day

Maybe you need a shower or something

Doctor is a paraplegic. He doesn't have any arms

Attached: t8qrxxv4zcu11.jpg (299x390, 15.11K)

try to make a subtle joke to the doctor and tell him not to feel around too much

Say: "Why just the finger, Doc? I'm usually good all the way up to the elbow."