Dumbass redditors dont realize that people aren't using baby formula to feed their babies they're using it to stretch...

dumbass redditors dont realize that people aren't using baby formula to feed their babies they're using it to stretch their product. Fucking retards holy shit

Attached: dumbassredditors.png (1270x1235, 469.81K)

you're the retard for posting this here

oh no..not the babies

baby formula is like a protein shake, basically, you fucking retard. it's just designer baby build up drink. this isn't fucking powder.

>hawhaw redditors aren't deranged druggies and addicts
>they don't know hahahaahah idiots!!!
KYS

...and the reason it has a tag on it is because most bitches who have babies are fucking retarded losers and shoplift to save their fucking food stamps.

Absolutely no one cuts their shit with baby formula, it would gag the fuck out of you. I'm about to yak just thinking about it.

If it doesn't taste like jet fuel, it isn't any good. It isn't a good idea to get any from any dealer that you personally don't know, these days. And never, ever deal with niggers, had a close buddy die that way. Stay safe anons!

Attached: beinganiggerisacrime.png (691x410, 328.71K)

>Women literally have tits
>Still feed children with consoomer goods

So glad my wife is such a champ. Women who can't breastfeed should just eliminate themselves from the gene pool.

Coke is stretched with BABY POWDER not BABY FORMULA you fucking morons.
Also it's plain as day when it is. Don't pay full price for stretched drugs.

This.
Also why are nigs too dumb to breastfeed? Baby formula is a total scam.

>this isn't fucking powder.
Except it is and its used to cut coke and fentanyl retard.

>not wanting your coke with a hint of milky nutrients

this.

also this. i fully intend to breast feed.

>Absolutely no one cuts their shit with baby formula,
Everyone that deals cocaine and heroin in NYC does.

Most baby formula theft is probably by those that don't even have kids. Formula is relatively small and expensive, so it's a frequent target to loot and return to the store later.

This testosterone deficient faggot is completely wrong as usual. The people who steal baby formula aren't desperate parents or dealers wanting to cut their product, but rather they're chinks who are selling western formula back to China. There was a massive scandal awhile back where one of the big formula companies was cutting their formula with plastic, and resulted in an onslaught of birth defects among kids. Since business in China is based off of trust, and since the gooks no longer trust their native companies for baby formula anymore, there's a massive black market for baby formula. It's even worse in Australia since they have a yellow plague over there too.

this. when i was a junkie we'd steal shit from one walmart and return it to another walmart an hour later for cash or store credit. did the same shit at lowes and home depot. eventually got caught and went to jail for a bit for it. bf at the time threw me under the bus and said it was all my idea even tho he literally gave me lists of what to take.

God damn I fucking hate reddit liberals so much
store
>hey this product is at high risk of theft, we should do what we can do solve this problem
reddit
>THINK OF THE HECKIN' BABYRINOS!!! BLACK PEOPLE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BUY THINGS WITH MONEY!!!
Unironically I'd rather a kid starve to death and the parents locked in jail than give out more free stuff to the people who steal baby formula

17 yr old nigger baby mommas stealing it

I guess the people at the baby formula factory should work for free for the niglets

You should and do it until child is ready to wean, usually well after 2yrs. Difference in health of kids and kids ability is astonishing. Formula is for lazy parents