Why?

Why?

Attached: etuzucak.jpg (500x440, 49.32K)

Because niggers found out they can get away with anything they want to do.

you're not wrong

Because white supremacy is alive and strong in the USA.

Attached: illust_70076839_20220316_111910.jpg (777x1087, 660.61K)

They didn't apologize for being asian like white people did

Actually, it just went down to 7/10, because a bunch more got killed since that survey was taken.

It's because blacks are prone to violence, Asians are easy targets, and blacks and Asians are most likely to encounter each other in large cities that defunded their police departments and hobbled their officers.

Americans worship niggers now. A few dead Asians is a small price to pay to let kangz be kangz.

Attached: R (18).jpg (720x808, 103.19K)

>hobbled their officers

bullshit. most of the rise in crime is because the cops decided if the public wasn't going to appreciate them that they'd just stop doing their jobs. its been going on for about 6 years now which is why there's so much more crime and violence.

they built white people's railroads and the railroads aren't really holding up these days. The US should have built magnetic railways a long time ago. the money it takes to build a freedom tower, or a tin wall at the border. Put in a goddamn magnetic train system and put $$$ to US infrastructure

Japan, during the Obama years, said they'd build one of their rail systems connecting NYC to DC which would drastically cut travel time down. They were turned down immediately.

Yeah, officers have been hobbled. They saw Derek Chauvin get railroaded for doing his job, and no big city D.A. is willing to be pro-police, and they don't want to be the next Chauvin. So they're being hobbled.

Niggers

Attached: kfcnig.jpg (3464x3464, 1.91M)

spoiler: it's usually not white people doing this shit to asians.

I think he was being sarcastic.

N

Amtrak Acela already runs between D.C. and NYC in 2 h 45 min.

I

with all the anti-white trolls that post on here, I kind of doubt it. But maybe.

How dare you, sir, what are you implying?

When did white people apologize for being Asian?

you're correct

Attached: nwordpunch.jpg (719x717, 75.04K)

its very simple, don't kill those you already have in custody, don't just stand there for 10 minutes and watch them die, problem solved.

Of course violence against asians is increasing... They keep making kung fu films.

Attached: vg6rn.jpg (500x367, 19.74K)

because of the dishonest media.

Attached: 1641759392179.jpg (1079x1366, 134.75K)

Me Chinese, me not dumb. Me put cork in camels bum.

Niggers

They do? I haven't seen a good one in a while

>only niggers and white

Niggers should get the rope

>demorats say you can't mention when blacks are doing hate crimes
>demorats also getting paid by communist china
>demorats somehow can't mention that niggers are behind the crimes
>dmorats also somehow must mention that chinese communist officals are being attacked based on their race

kekimus maximus

Attached: demorats.jpg (576x952, 157.83K)

Me Chinese, me play joke. Me put pee pee in your coke.

You are still missing by that the biggest bar, black on black.

because EVERYONE can be racist, not just white people.

and the blacks are *very* good at it.