Was Lana del rey on Any Forums yesterday?

Was Lana del rey on Any Forums yesterday?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 9.55.20 AM.png (1020x926, 1.52M)

yeah. she said her pussy tastes like pepsi cola

ok in all serious a person yesterday claiming to be a famous popstar started a thread here someone asked for a pic of their hair and they sent the photo of the right it looks kinda like Lana's hair right?

i get what ur saying but that could be anyone

true a lot of girls do have that hair colour

i was in the thread. I'm a fan of LDR so i kinda wish it was her but im pretty sure it was a larp, that said, im pretty sure she does lurk here. people were bitching about it last year when they was claiming she was racist.

>lana del rey fan
>4channer
you're a rare breed aren't ya lol

yes.

whats your fav album of her

ya I was too the things she said about the way the music functions and how she was unhappy with some aspects of fame seemed pretty genuine but I guess we willl never know

probably Born to Die.

how are you sure?

>ya I was too the things she said about the way the music functions and how she was unhappy with some aspects of fame seemed pretty genuine but I guess we willl never know

yeah but it was pretty generic. idk. I heard she lurks here. Its a known fact Doja Cat does too and im pretty sure Margot Robbie posted a thread here once that maxed out. There's a handful of celebs that come here i get it, its an anonymous outlet for them to vent.

dude idk who you are but i already love you lmao

idk, thats the nature of Any Forums lol

im surprised i feel like everyone on Any Forums knows who i am.

how do you know they do too this place is anonymous

I don't who are you

Doja Cat admitted it you newfag. she also was in a bunch of tinychat sessions back in the day that stemmed from Any Forums. not to mention she literally wrote a song called "Dindus". Only a Any Forumstard would understand the reference kek.

what about Lana tho she dosent seem like the type

just a random bitch lol

since we got something in common... wanna fug?

Attached: image0.gif (144x144, 167.95K)

I wasn't trying to be rude I just legit do not know

pretty sure she got accused of lurking here a while back when people claimed she was a closet racist. Lots of imagery from her newer albums has cottagecore references that some believe are rooted in NatSoc/pol tier ideology.

idk. you into trashy pregnant chicks? lmao.

eh, im like the only femanon that regularly posts here so most of Any Forums knos me at this point sadly.

ya but not everybody who's racist is on 4 chan and I don't think she's racist

I post a lot here too

op meant to respond to the other one

usually nah but trashy pregnant chicks who listen to lana? yes

idk much about her beleifs i just like her music lol

lol i was jk user, i got a bf anyways. like for the first time in ever lol.

I think it's possible as Margot Robbie posted an AMA thread on Any Forums a few months back

proof? also idk why but I kinda believe it was Lana

She done a few and answered super specific questions each time that seem to suggest it really was her. like shit that youd have to be an actor/actress to know.

Elon Musk and Tucker Carlson is on pol too. Pretty much known fact at this point.

>has bf
>still on Any Forums
>confused.jpg

tucker is here for his green m&mussy

why wouldnt i be lol i been on here sincei was like 14. not going no where. at least not until kiddo is born, then i might dip out for a bit.

so then what's the consensus do you think it was Lana or am I just being dumb?

im like 90% sure ldr lurks here. i'd say 50% that thread was actually her.

the Margot Robbie thread id say was like 95% her.

oh shieet you were on that thread with that one bitch last night

Tucker literally looks at the Any Forums catalog at 4pm and decides what thread his show will be about kek

this place is for virgin coomers only lol

which one? i was up in the middle of hte night last night posting a bit because i was puking my guts out and couldnt sleep

im unique. im a coomer 100%, but im not a virgin, kinda the opposite tbh, borderline hoe.

eh its okay user. we don't judge

you were agreeing that this chick with a timestamp seemed like a larp i think

Holy fuck PAnon, go outside

Attached: 1640106421736.png (565x551, 498.93K)

eh most people here call me a junkie/crackwhore/coalburner/slut etc etc etc when they find out about my past. luckily irl people are usually nicer.

i was a drug addict and honestly a little hoe when i was a teenager. i got clean a few years ago tho and turned my shit around for the most part. i deserve the criticism i guess.

lol that was def a dude with hormone tits lmao.