Forgive me Any Forums anons for voting for this man

Forgive me Any Forums anons for voting for this man.

Attached: 1640632519356.jpg (634x798, 128.54K)

no I dont forgive you

Biggest failure in US history.

He’s been fine. I’m more ashamed that I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016.

Thank you I am an oil salesman and now I am rich

>me
Gopnik shills don't vote in US elections

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You have to understand it was never about Biden being good for America, it was all so the kike can destroy as many Christians as they can to usher in THEIR religion for the world.

If Trump did not precede this man you would not be saying that. Y'all were so anti-Trump you voted for this retard and now you're forced to defend your vote. Biden has been a complete failure. Just admit you were wrong already.

Does trump ever touch you in your dreams. And then you wake up with permanent wood OP?

Attached: MW-GE722_18trum_20180301232737_ZH.jpg (890x501, 92.26K)

Attached: 1642446275783.jpg (716x712, 59.81K)

don't worry, even half more people wouldn't have voted for him he would have been elected anyway (with other magical boxes)

Of course. I’m not even going to deny that. Literally a person could have been picked at random from the population and they would have been better than Trump. Biden is a limpwristed, boring, establishment hack. That’s exactly what I wanted after 4 years of king retard and his retarded crew.

Oh ya? Whos yer man crush then? Ben Shapiro? Daddy Prager?

Seven more years, faggot. It's only begun.

So you don't deny that Biden is a retard president who is fucking everything up yet he is better than "best numbers of our lives" Trump? Yea ok buddy. Don't forget your helmet on your way to school.

The only thing he fucked up was the Afghanistan withdrawal. Everything else has been completely normal.
>Best numbers of our lives
You’re completely retarded.

>best numbers of our lives
Everyone says I got the best numbers

Keep coping losetard

Attached: magacope.png (594x443, 71.81K)

Glad you can admit that you were wrong, but so help me if the second American civil war breaks out because this guys failures its my civic duty to murder each and every last retard that voted for him to ensure we never make mistakes this easily avoidable ever again.

The only people you’ll be murdering are your family members or classmates, larperboy

>if

Get fukt.

Can confirm best numbers of our lives as an user with more than two functioning brain cells that can recall how finding a job in 2019 took less than two weeks and employees had more power than ever before in our lives. The retards cant even remember what happened last month let alone a handful of years ago.

I will forgive you if you pledge to exterminating the kikes when the time comes.
If you are still not up for it, you will face the wall like every Dem parasite.

Attached: cwrgp7rrg7j61.png (586x630, 289.44K)

Attached: 1618871933634.jpg (760x533, 61.38K)

no fuck you, Trump could have fixed the world, now US is history, it's downhill to become a mid tier country

Attached: joe tzu.jpg (680x668, 41.34K)

Why do you faggots always play like you’re so god damned hard? You’ve never killed a man, and it’s real cringey. You should know most of the Nazis who actually did the shooting drank themselves to death.

>The Afghanistan withdrawal
>Ending woman's sports
>Abolishing domestic oil production by closing pipelines and banning fracking on federal land the first day he was in office
>record inflation
>trucker shortage
>fell asleep at multiple world summits in front of other world leaders
>forgot Kamala isnt the first lady
>doesnt know which state or country hes in almost every day
>forgets the names of people he works with daily

Meanwhile Trumps failings literally are:
>made mean tweets and hurt fee fees

Why what did he do

Hard to fix shit when everyone hates your guts.

No

>Trump could have fixed the world
He had 4 years, 2 of which with complete Republican control of congress, what the fuck was he waiting for?

Whatever you say sport. When we're reenacting American History X Ill think of this comment.

I hope Hillary runs again so Trump could mop the floor with her.

That jew loving fat fuck kept giving our tax money to Israel. He can go to hell.

So like you never actually watched the movie huh?

Fuck Palestine

Attached: 1625767909033.jpg (540x540, 114.95K)

Give it back

Yeah right, no one voted for this man

he did alot to be fair, most undone by Biden xD

>Trump could have fixed the world
An old, obese fart suffering from severe npd with frequent bouts of psychosis and the IQ of a potato is going to fix the world. Now on disney channel...

Attached: 200w.gif (200x209, 401.35K)

Yeah that's one of the dangers of ruling by executive order. Couldn't even wrangle his own party to pass anything substantial except tax cuts forever for the rich.

Like biden is any better. He shits his pants

Attached: 1646823845010.jpg (720x539, 30.47K)

How do you like biden catering to the corporations who billions of dollars the last two years, and how everything is inflated in price?