This. So much this

This. So much this.

Attached: ehuju.jpg (500x500, 49.75K)

Alright. That's it. I've had just about enough of you. Open your fucking mouth.

Attached: images - 2022-03-01T190653.855.jpg (300x449, 18.23K)

what about it? all flesh is equal when burnt

It's actually the other way around

Attached: lolcatb5b0a5f75877f4d86481277e2657311f12e8cb3a.jpg (750x563, 118.91K)

Neither of yall are ever polite or quiet so fuck you both.

oh no

If you think that's amazing accelerationism, then TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BAYBEEE keep in mind the woman on twitter that posted this one got banned in literal seconds, showing how dangerous and lethal to the jewish cause this one is, just don't spread it around bro just don't do it, you will be found having committed suicide via two gunshots to the back of the head dude, this can get you killed if you go around posting it outside of here, you've been warned

Attached: Black Lives Matter.png (484x471, 81.48K)

We used to put chinks in concentration camps.

Lazy Any Forums trolling is so incredibly obvious

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Lol, this is the fucking stupidest thing I've ever seen. Bad even for trolling. Think about it for a second

Not trolling, the woman that posted it on twitter got banned and wiped in seconds flat. She's probably lying dead in a ditch somewhere.

Fuck y'all, no lives matter

nooo these big problems whats going on

low effort

She was banned because she was saying a group of people's lives don't matter. If you want to fight racism, you can't put OTHER people down.

nooo these big ole probs

Neither matters
White lives don't matter either

FUCK THIS. Asians dont really show up in crime statistics except in the victim column, they do a great job on my shirts, and I like the General Tso chicken they make me. Dont think Ive ever been impressed by a nigger.

YOU ARE ALL EQUALLY WORTHLESS IN MY BELOVED CORPS!

Attached: BLM.png (750x530, 636.95K)

whoa what's going on