That face when you're out after 6 out of 150 days

That face when you're out after 6 out of 150 days..

must be nice to be rich...

Attached: Jussie Smollett.jpg (976x549, 64.9K)

NIGGER

If he weren't a kike he would still be there.

And that's after he claimed the only reason he was serving time was because he's a nigger.

rumors has it that the VP Harris called and he was released from jail after 5 days.

Attached: 1647038998053.jpg (1200x900, 155.94K)

>rumors has it
>translation: source=my ass

bruh i had a hommie who got poped in the 90s for growing weed and he was sposto do a year .. he was in and out the same day with 5 years probation .. that's how it does sometimes, and homie had a public defender

still seething
>yikes
stormfaggots will reeeeeeee

don´t forget he have the power of high melanin and homosexuality on his side.
Fucking murica amerite.

Hes not that rich and even had to postpone his 140k fine until he has enough funds. But you keep shilling these stupid threads as if it isnt because hes a woke gay nigger. I see right through them since yesterday.

Attached: Peak Clown World.jpg (1752x2433, 700.06K)

>poped in the 90’s
Pope John Paul ll was pope all through the 90’s, I think you’re full of shit.

I feel bad for Jussie now that his attackers have been released how can he be safe?

I honestly think he should have only got a week in the first place and all the fines he had to pay, he didn't actually hurt anyone just wasted law enforcements time for attention and to make a political statement. Only serving 6/150 is insane though.

Low life fucking niggn' homosexual faggot

I think he should have been hanged by his imagination

What? Did you drop out of school?

>he didn't hurt anyone even though he was racebaiting an already fragile society
You're a fucking idiot

wtf i love the justice system now

Attached: _121144732_levine.jpg (976x549, 80.89K)

He probably didnt act like a nigger

Jussie needs to do the full 180 days and then fuck off for good

I don't understand why he doesn't want to be in jail. I thought they all fucked each other in the butts

>That face when you're out after 6 out of 150 days..
>must be nice to be rich...
Just think how many black men, women and children were killed in Chicago before during and after this shitbag tied up all those police resources that were forced to look into it because of political pressure.
Those Black lives were taken, left unsolved and the killers then proceeded to murder more black lives in Chicago even till this day. All because the underfunded police had to put all those already limited resources to this shitbag.

Jussie actions more likely killed more black people in Chicago than any 1 gang member.

Attached: 1618518247808.jpg (750x500, 87.83K)

What's weird is Obama was a pothead growing up, but he didn't pardon Tommy Chong.

Black people need to stop blaming everyone but themselves

Because niggers hate asains

HE HAS TEH SAKRED SKIN LET HE OUT

Is he rich, though? Wasn't he a secondary character on a FOX show that no one watched for two seasons? Has he ever even been in anything else?

retard

I hope someone actually commits a hate crime against this retard, and nobody will believe him.

the current justice system in America is black criminals will just walk.

Attached: nwordpunch.jpg (719x717, 75.04K)

I'll do it for 5k

not in my limited experience
maybe I wasn't cute enough though

damn she look like palpatine

Attached: palpatine.jpg (480x320, 15.78K)

Some nigger just got caught beating the crap out of his Asian neighbor because she was Chinese. He got charged with a hate crime, attempted murder, and some other shit. He's going bye bye

Kamala had a Anti-Lynching Bill ready to sign just before Jussie got Lynched by 2 "white" men. very sus.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (827x1113, 134.62K)

so like a couple months

Stop it. Palpatine doesn't look as bad as that ugly nigger dyke.

Well since niggers can't do math then yes.

He's already linked to the Obamas. That fucking race baiting nigger should have never been president

I'd do it for the price of the plane ticket I need to get there.

I already live in Illinois. The price of gas for me to drive 2 hours already costs that

What if Jussie Smollett was a little girl in disguise?

Attached: 1646113134144.png (675x1194, 560.72K)

Attached: 1598051034790.jpg (680x383, 42.89K)

>fetal alcohol syndrome

I totally thought he'd go trans in jail

Jussie could be playing a game where it's set him free or he spills the beans on the Democrat Party staging hate crimes. I bet Jussie winds up ded real soon. maybe that rant about suicide was legit?

Attached: 1WKCT8ng7gD9H0w6chaOzXyP2TVk7uf6-658rJA3sds.jpg (469x559, 66.21K)

Kamala Harris is based beyond belief, idk why you guys hate her.