What made you racist?

What made you racist?

Attached: 1616383980551.jpg (1024x664, 52.05K)

Niggers

black sexual prowess

Any Forums. I now hate uneducated, white conservatives.

Racism

fpbp

Niggers

based

Racebait threads on Any Forums. Never had a problem with blacks before.

being alive

Same

Nigger fucked my gf. Hated them ever since she told everyone how much better the nigger was in bed than me.

My racist Puerto rican wife

only one race has ever stolen my bike

Poor quality larp

A nigger deciding that my shed was a take one leave nothing bin. Asshole was caught red handed on video both in my back yard and the pawn shop. After I gave my statement to the officer I asked if he'd be jailed and for how long. He laughed and said no judge in the county would waste the bunk on him and that he'd probably get community service and be back breaking into home in a month. He seem depressed.

I wasn’t racist until I moved to the Midwest from South Carolina. I’m SC blacks are chill and better neighbors than the hillbilly white trash. Then I moved to a town between Flint and Detroit and realized that Midwest blacks are an entirely different breed of creature. It’s like they’re all Freudian ID 24/7: violent, selfish, no thought for the future, pure avarice despite being poor, and legitimately the least intelligent people I’ve ever met.

Their shitty hair, their awful dress sense, their ugly noses, their fat lips, their whiney voices, their fixation on their nails, their lack of motivation, their victimhood and mental health issues, their severe daddy issues, their teeth, their ineloquence and lack of language skills, ... [this comment has been truncated for brevity]

When one of bidens first actions was to try and give aid to only black farmers. Then he spent millions researching reparations. Then they push crt and the blm that actively try to dimish the family unit and teach that nogs are "owed" equity just for being nogs and their solution for this is take my hard earned wealth to achieve it. And lastly when they put nogs above other ppl for receiving medicine in short supply meaning they are fine with a white person dying over someone else simply bc they are white. Idk how any white person exist in the last year in the U.S and is not now racist.

Moving to peru and seeing the diference between rural people whit bad education and a retarded upbringing and the average white person decendant from inmigrants.

They are borderline aboriginal whit very low adaptability

Paki sex rings in my country.

Underrated post.
Race plays a part yeah, but its the education or lack there of that turns a black kid into a nigger

Capcha: TAR2D