Any Forums, should I fuck my ex...

Any Forums, should I fuck my ex? She's been flirting/sexting with me lately and I wanna get my dick wet but she's so fucking toxic and fucked me up emotionally.

Do I stick it in her? Vid related

Attached: snap.webm (504x1080, 1.98M)

Damn. She's winking like a mare.

No.

it doesn't matter in both cases.
once you become stronger you can do anything.

She was a good fuck that's for sure.

But horny levels are at maximum

tf that supposed to mean

Yeah but if you have a Girlfriend make it smart text shit like you know i have a girlfriend let's talk that out irl, some bs like that and bang her in that meetup so she cant blackmail you afterwards with your answer, just a precaution if shes really that toxic

>and fucked me up emotionally
No she didn't.

I'm not seeing anyone right now. I am in talks with a girl though that I might start dating but we haven't nailed down a day to get together.

Problem is we're all coworkers, lol. My ex and the new girl I'm talking to, I see them nearly every day.

I'm on anxiety meds and smoking medical marijuana now. Never had these kinds of issues before. Lots of shit went down so don't pretend it can't happen.

>so fucking toxic and fucked me up emotionally
And you want to stick it in knowing that?
Perhaps self reflection is a better option.

>And you want to stick it in knowing that?
I feel like just having a fuck buddy with no other expectations could be fine for my mental state but I don't really know.

>tf that supposed to mean
look she become your "ex" for some reason right ?
this reason should be big enough to make you not to think of her as wife ..etc.
so yeah now you know how to control your emotions because at the end you shouldn't fall in love with a whore.

Not looking for a girlfriend/wife/friend/etc in her. Just looking for a fuck, and I'm pretty sure that's all she wants to.

New girl probably told ex she was into you and now your ex doesn’t want you to be happy. Tell your ex to fuck off and double down on the new girl. Just jerk off if you’re horny man

no

Dont get you hunny where you make your money.

Dumbass

then go ahead do what you want!

With this one 'no other expectations' is not gonna happen.

Looks like a fatty.

I know they don't talk a whole lot but it is likely. I know she's gonna keep trying to get me to come over but I'm just gonna resist.
She's not fat but not like model thin either. She's about average weight.

You should fuck her, bc it’s good for your perspective on her. She’s probably fucking you to get revenge against her current ex bf, bc she thinks that the only good thing about her is her pussy.
So, she fucked u up emotionally? She was the lost one. Fuck her well, and slap her ass really hard so that it bruises when youre cunming. I just did that to my gf for being naughty this week and it’s a nice release

Is she a Latina?
>How long were you together?
>How long were you broken up?
>How good is her pussy?
>What's the emotional cost of getting invovled with her again?
>Is the fall out worth it?
These are the questions you need to ask yourself. There are more important things in life than fucking a particular hole/women. Only people who have never gotten regular pussy will tell you to do it regardless of the after effects.