Single child here. what does it feel like to walk in your sisters room and see her like that?

single child here. what does it feel like to walk in your sisters room and see her like that?

Attached: 54524224.jpg (1024x768, 196.48K)

Schlomo….Stop.

Attached: IMG_1840.jpg (500x300, 46.42K)

It’s fucking amazing, I’ve walked in on my sis in her panties a few times. Always bee line to the bathroom and crank one out.

great when you think it's for you.
bad when you find out it's for your dad

Attached: 20190716_075824.jpg (528x725, 46.78K)

Something about knowing she’s completely off limits. I know how easy it would be to pin her down and stuff her cunt but then I would never see her or my fam again.

also hawt

Attached: 1647506119871.jpg (1000x772, 145.41K)

used to be my brother. feels bad, man.

Uncomfortably horny.
Every time I go through her phone and find nudes, I get excited, save them, go to my room and destroy my dick to her naked body.
then the post-nut clarity kicks in and I feel kind of bad. Not sure if I should have just came to my sister, but I keep the pics saved knowing I will want to see them again next time I'm horny.

>pics
Dont play with us faggot

I spent my summers on my cousins farm. there was two girls and a boy and me and my sister. We'd run around in our underwear playing in the ponds and the river. It was always innocent until my cousin pulled my pants down in the river and grabbed my dick. she was kind of jerking it until my sister was like wtf are you guys doing. She couldn't see what was happening, but it wasn't normal either. I think we spent most of our younger years with a crush on each other. nothing major ever happening, she made out with my dick once just licked and tongued it all over, but it was for maybe 5min and we never did it again. but i jerked off so many times to her flawless body. seeing her in her underwear made me instantly hard.

Great my sister tits are perky and feel amazing, she sleeps in just a T-shirt and has done since probably about 14, she was 16 I was 17 at the time, walked in on her once with it raised up while sleeping so I could see her tits and pussy, checked to see if she was out cold then when I found out I wasn’t going to wake for a gave her tiddies a good grope. Done it to both her tits and ass multiple time now while wanking, she was like one of the hottest girls in school so that helped, not no.1 or anything but she made the list, like top 20 or 10 Depending on some debate

I know a guy who ruined his life because he fingered his sister while she was asleep

worth it tbh

Not really, this happened when he was 17/18 and had to go to jail and shit. Somehow I think he dodged the sex-offender registry (I couldn't find him) but his reputation is completely ruined. All that to finger some pussy man not worth.

His sis sounds like a real cunt for pressing charges

Under 18, means not put on the registry. Totally worth it

My sister is kinda chubby and gross. Also so many years of seeing her picking her nose and eating it, not washing her hands leaving the bathroom, not showering for a week at a time as kids, destroying the bathroom with some of the worst foul smelling dumps, etc.

Fuckin gross. I think these things sound better in people's heads vs the reality.

She didn't press charges. His mom found videos of it on his phone and flipped the fuck out.

He got lucky he's not on the registry but still not worth unless his sister was literally Aphrodite.

Sisters are gross

I bet she never gets sick

You need to be put in a mental institution. I think you might be retarded

no actually she's a hypochondriac. Also gets every flavor of the month "condition" like gluten intolerance. she swears she has celiac but her favorite food as a kid was little caesars crazy bread.

Ashley put your fucking clothes on.

I have 4 younger sisters, I've seen them like that and naked countless times, even showered together pretty often. Nothing wrong with enjoying some free eye candy

Fun story I have.

>Be me, 12
>Staying over at a friends house, but friend got sick so his parents took me home.
>My parents were at work, friends parents had called mine and told them. My parents were fine with this because my sister (15) was home.
>I go knock, no answer. Use key in lockbox to get in.
>Sister is in her room with door closed and loud music playing.
>I'm bummed from cancelled sleepover, bored and want to go in there and ask if I can play her playstation.
>I knock gently. No answer. The knock opens the door a bit because, even though her doorknob was locked, it wasn't latched.
>Open the door.
>Sister is on her bed, blindfolded, gagged, in the doggy style position, hands tied behind her back, fucking hairbrush she had tied to her headboard.
>I just stand there in shock for a minute or two.
>So many confusing emotions. Butterflies in my stockach and feel sick at the same time. Raging horniness hormones be ragin.
>She doesn't even notice i'm there.
>Leave quietly and go furiously masturbate in my room.
>Should have taken a picture or video in hindsight.
>Oh well.

tl;dr apparantly my sister is kinky and into self bondage. neat.

Tell you what, you meet her and you’ll see what I mean.

Hormones during puberty can really fuck with you when it comes to siblings/cousins.

>single child here.
I'm envious, having siblings is like growing up with enemies you have to live with