Have you ever gotten gay with your buds at any point in your life, Any Forums?

Have you ever gotten gay with your buds at any point in your life, Any Forums?

Attached: gayhole5.jpg (2160x1440, 477.73K)

Attached: gayhole4.jpg (1242x2161, 1.83M)

Attached: gayhole3.jpg (632x426, 40.79K)

KILL ALL FAGGOTS!!

I'm gay so yes

when did you start messing around with buds, any group experiences ever happen?

No, but one of my friends from HS told us about how he was in a circle jerk with the guys on the freshman football team. Was shocked that we called him a faggot because he thought all guys did that shit as teens.

this does not offend my Supreme Heterosexualitity!
hahaha!
you gotta do better than that!

Attached: 1647430458431.png (473x1020, 307.11K)

Attached: bros3.jpg (1024x764, 101.96K)

Yeah I used to suck their dicks if they weren't getting any from their gfs, it was a pretty cool arrangement

you did this with how many buds? was it ever a group thing or always one on one?

3, it was always 1-on-1 though, they came to me privately after I came out bisexual, only 1 of them got back in touch after he married - when wifey was pregnant with their 1st, he was definitely not a ginger twunk any more but what's the point if you can't do a favour for an old pal?

Lmao I love how dudes are so straightforward when it comes to sex, wish women were like that

I almost fucked a tranny once, he called himself a dude even though he didn't look like one, don't know if that counts.

No. Boomers don't "get gay with their buds". We eat pussy.

yes, but only when i was 12

What did you and your buds do together, was it a good time for everyone?

Got high off md a couple of times with a friend and we cuddled naked watching films. I’m also engaged to a guy so that’s pretty gay

Few times when i was 20/21 after parties

Not all dudes are like that though, a lot of the gay and bi guys I know now have never had that sort of arrangement with the straight pals they had

Though in coming out to my mates I did basically say that I loved sucking cock so that might have had something to do with it...

Does that really happen? Did he say how it came about? Was it a one time thing?

So they just came to you and asked you to suck their dicks? Were they awkward about it?