You are trapped with her in a hotel room for 6 months. No internet, no TV...

You are trapped with her in a hotel room for 6 months. No internet, no TV, just you and her and supply of food and water. She will do whatever you wish, but.
If your penis/balls touch her in any way you'll be locked into the same room for 5 years alone after the 6 months are over, with the same conditions (no entertainment, just food/water). Otherwise you'll be free after the 6 months again.
What are you gonna do?

Attached: 524245245.jpg (2400x1600, 586.14K)

I think I'd kill her. im a cyclepath >:)

She looks like a bitch anyway, not touching her with my dick / balls would be easy.

You underestimate the power of footfags.

Guess I'll just eat her ass and have her eat mine while I fap

? your penis cant touch her in any way

B
E
G
O
N
E

T
H
O
T

as I commit suicide in order to keep my soul pure

You said my dick and balls can't touch her so I'd just tell her to sit on my face or lay down and let me eat that cunt while I jerk off. If I can't fuck her and she is willing to do anything then she can be pleasant, be hygienic, make me food, give me massages when I feel like it, shut up when I dont want to hear her talk, and make herself useful by making me horny and letting me eat that cunt

>trapped in hotel room with 1 person
>no internet no tv
This sounds like hell. We would probably murder each other from the solitude

masturbate with her, its not ideal but it'll still be fun

If you get another 5 years with the same conditions, doesn't that mean if you fuck the girl you get to keep fucking her for the next few years? I would just break the rules and then you get a sex slave for 5 years and 6 months.

it says 5 years alone, conditions refered to no internet/tv etc.

Did I give you permission to correct me? Don't ever reply to me again with useless bullshit or try to make me look bad, got it cock sucker?

So I don't have to work, and get 6 months of constant sex for any kink?

Plus she's out the door before the baby comes.

shut up or we gonna find you and kill you

Attached: 264462462.jpg (2400x1800, 558.73K)

Open nightstand. Start teaching her the way. 6 months later wedding.

>What are you gonna do?

>What are you gonna do?
im gonna try to fatten up the skinny bitch so i can rape her the minute the time is up.

Spend 6 months gaping the skinny bitches holes till I can double fist her in both of them, if I can’t use her no one else is x D
Also the other fun shit mentioned above, would still have her sitting on my face and would get her to tongue my ass etc… basically any sex without braking a rule

>You are trapped with her in a hotel room for 6 months.
>If your penis/balls touch her in any way you'll be locked into the same room for 5 years
>What are you gonna do?
Since its a fucking hotel room, I chill out with her for couple days and try to seduce her out of her panties. If she refuses sex, I rape the fuck out of her for a week or so, then bust out the window with a chair and go the fuck home.

Nah, I think this retarded post represents footfags pretty well

A fellow cyclepath, I see

Attached: images (3).jpg (523x587, 16.9K)

Tongue fuck her ass and jerk off on her face #checkmate

Wrap dick in plastic and fuck like rabbits

who is she?

WTF nerdy ass thing is this? What's the theme?

>She will do whatever you wish
retard

What the fuck is the point in this post?

Attached: 1644774842033.jpg (340x296, 11.09K)