MSN

pic related, what conversations did you have on it?

Attached: msn1541.png (710x713, 188.31K)

The real question is did anyone get laid off it. Greentext

how to learn C

Back around 2008-10 Any Forums used to have meetups and I had a lot of girls i met from there on MSN. Also a ton of people from school and high school before that

only ever used it for people i met online. IRL people used AIM.

My be a brainlet post, but....how the fuck do people get images like that? There was no screenshots back in those days. Did people actually whip out there cameras and take photos of their computer screen?

>no screenshot
Wtf are you on about

Win + Shift + S didn't exist back then. So how did people get pics like that?

press print screen key

Look on your keyboard in the upper right above the insert key

Ah, I see

But that still doesn't explain how they uploaded it. Those people, after printing the screen, must of had to save those pages until modern tech came out, so they could actually take pictures of the pages and then upload the pics on the internet.

shut up retard

> employed
> jobless
2008?

Print Screen just copies the screen to your clipboard, then paste it into paint and save. People hoard data for years moving the same user folder between systems.

i never noticed it as a teen back then.

Ok, now I understand. Thanks

Junior High friends. The only time in my life I talked to 6 different girls at the same time, specially the one I tried to date. I tried to impress her using Zalgo text and posting dumb emo crap of the time.

Also, the status of the song currently playing was beyond incredible for the time

Attached: 1655924010327.jpg (259x194, 14.81K)

my village didn't have proper internet back then and I had a strict dad so no expensive dialup for me either....so I missed on elementary school online fun

Good bait

I dont know what the fuck I'm reading.

Also I met my current girlfriend on msn ama personal blog

I asked a korean girl if she would be my gf then after she said ok I was scared and never talked to her again
I think I was 11 maybe and wanted an internet gf for some reason