Anyone else doing nothing for St Patty's?

Anyone else doing nothing for St Patty's?

Attached: black-russian-drink-735x1103.jpg (735x1103, 129.13K)

I have no life so after I get off work, I'm going to drink a few beers and water my plants.

Attached: 80288.jpg (455x674, 18.63K)

sounds like a plan

Ill do what I do every night after my kid goes to be assuming my wife doesnt want to "watch a movie", retire to my basement for pool and video games while drinking until I pass out.

you any good at pool?

I don't go out. We just eat corn beef and do activities with the kiddo. Honestly the corned beef is the only thing about this day that I care about. Going out and drinking today is for amateurs

I’m planning on taking enough psychedelics to completely wipe my brain from existence like I do with every holiday to protect myself from the loneliness. I really thought going into deep isolation was just normal for someone like me but after 10+ years I realized it was the worst decision I ever made and now everyday is the same, get up do drugs, work a dead end job, come back alone, do drugs, sleep, repeat until I literally die. My existence doesn’t matter and never mattered. Not even while being conceived, as I was not wanted. I came from nothing and will hopefully return to nothing soon enough because I’m tired of walking this earth as a ghost. Happy St. paddy’s day

I didn't know corned beef was a st patty thing.

I know it's a joke but there's so many people that actually think it's "Patty's" and not "Paddy's" as in Saint Patrick.

I'm drinking alone as usual but will join up some friends online to play and chat all day so I at least I got that.

Attached: 32-329702_leprechaun-clipart-large-st-patricks-day-pepe.png (860x984, 325.2K)

Not really. Table came with a house I only bought in December, only played maybe 20 times in my life before that and that was when i was like 12. but i have been playing an hour or two a night so im starting to get where im at least not embarrassing. if i keep it up, im sure ill be pretty good in a few years.

Cooking up some corned beef. This is the one time a year when it's cheap.

wut

Planning on killing myself today. I'm not sad or anything, I just don't see the point in living if the end result is death.

see
What's with the corned beef?

D&D and green beer with my friends. We probably won't get very far in the campaign tbh.

I'm Irish and doing fuck all. Probably going for a run before dinner then dayz later tonight.

People still run huh? Interesting.

Do actual Irish or Irish-Americans celebrate St Paddys more?

A few sessions ago we were all smoking 'forget me not' weed during d&d. Was a total shambles I don't think we made it past the first encounter.

Corned beef is a popular Irish dish. I'm Irish and don't like it at all, remindes me of cat food the time I tried it. Although I may have just had shit corned beef but it was from my local "craft" butcher so I think I just don't like it.

its St PADDYs you dumb american fuck

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.