Just a reminder, the Ukraines WILL lose against the full force of the Russian Military

Just a reminder, the Ukraines WILL lose against the full force of the Russian Military...

don't let this fake narrative of "pushing back" "resisting" etc.... they Russians are DOING WHAT THEY WANT...

why is the US President so weak?

Attached: no shit.png (359x257, 162.72K)

lol if cheeto won in 2020 (he didn't) he would have sent forces to Ukraine alright, to bolster Russia's military and suppress Ukraine.

Putin waited to invade Ukraine to see if Trump would win in 2020 and pull the US out of NATO.

KYS, vatnik.

Attached: Saint_Javelin.png (428x541, 220.15K)

>DOING WHAT THEY WANT
Russian culture's even more fucked than I thought. Who knew that what they wanted is to park a bunch of armor on roads as target practice for Ukrainians.

>4 days in, putin threatens nukes
>3 weeks in, putin asks china for MREs
Yuuuuup, def going as planned, kek

>why is the US President so weak?
as much as I regret voting for this idiot, what more can he do?

Where Where the hell is Brandon?
Where Where the hell is Brandon?
Maybe he went for a sideways haircut
Maybe he went to see the Circle Jerks

Top republican, eh?

Biden just authorized 800 million dollars in military gear to be sent to Ukraine. That's on top of the 6.5 billion in military funding that passed the Congress last week. You might not be able to buy bread with your rubles, Gorki, but you'll have a steady diet of javelin missles to eat.

>Russians are DOING WHAT THEY WANT
Is doing what they want stuck on highways without gas or food and begging China for help? I can see why Russia thought an army that was a 1/10th their size was a threat now.

Sit the fuck down kike. No one cares about your kivetching

Republicans want American troops on the ground in Ukraine?

>it'll be over in 24 hours
>ok so it will take 2 days for Ukraine to fall to Russia
>by the end of the week Putin will be victorious
>so it has taken a few weeks and tens of thousands of Russian casualties, victory is imminent
>none can argue that by the time the heat death of the universe that Ukraine will fall

your post is a good reminder that Russia and Republicans are scum of the same rancid whore mother

>>none can argue that by the time the heat death of the universe that Ukraine will fall
kek

Biden is vry good at costing peoples lives.

Move to russia faggot.

Move to these nutz

Why is uneducated white trash seething so hard?

Attached: GettyImages-1009769482.jpg (1024x683, 167.69K)

BDS
Trump lost brah.

Nah

because cultists do what they're told and fox news demands hate

Yes, he did. Trump lost. It's true.

are you retarded? ukraine doesn't have to do anything BUT resist, russia is getting strangled by sanctions and ukraine isn't just giving up, its a lose lose for russia...either they have to stop the offensive because they are falling apart at home, or they are going to win and ukraine is going to be levelled AND they will have a lot of recovering to do at home

>why is the US President so weak?

It's not the US's job to drag Europe into a war on their turf. Also, if the US went in, you would be crying about how Biden is a warmonger. Don't even try to deny it, you brainwashed cuck.

>Russians are doing what they want

You sure thousands of Russians wanted to die in Ukraine?

When are conserva-fags who love guns and hate tyranny going to use their guns to defeat tyranny?

Attached: gunowners.jpg (750x500, 121.6K)

That’s a strange way to spell nigger

>ivan so desperate
inb4 ahm not russian
(I'd lie about it if I was too).

Cry harder gopnik.

Kike detected