What does Any Forums think about russia?

What does Any Forums think about russia?

Attached: file.png (850x547, 864.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCu4e_1MSCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No need to…. RUSH into any conclusions OP

Attached: Saint_Javelin.png (428x541, 220.15K)

Rush B?

Rush… a \b\

Shit country, but we mustn’t forget it’s important role as the world’s leading supplier of sex workers

far from me but did few trips on google maps, doesn't look a good place to be, lots of poverty except capital and Petersburg, looks like people don't care

Meh, get rid of Putin and put someone who doesn't have a boner for a legacy then we'd be good.

Attached: 1647526351234.gif (431x308, 957.41K)

With the sanctions russia officially became poorer than bulgaria

Russia was an older empire that was crushed by economic war. Then had the issue of rebuilding the nation all while trying to maintain existing infrastructure and military.
Japan and Germany had it easier because it was a physical war and they could rebuild from scratch with all the latest methods instead of a mix like Russia had to do. Japan and Germany also had little to no old military left to maintain and could start from scratch.
Honestly Russia has done a lot better than I thought it would since the 90s.

lol

just because I talked about el toro blanco

I think Putin fucked up about as completely as it was possible to fuck up, and the best thing for him to do is to withdraw, resign, and for his successor to beg for the sanctions to be lifted. The only problem with that is he would literally rather end the world than admit defeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCu4e_1MSCI

Attached: 01-6gBt81P.jpg (660x495, 90.39K)

>best thing for him to do is to withdraw, resign
This war will end either with Russian victory or Putin's death. He's unlikely to commit suicide. Expect an ugly end.

yea but they don't know that yet, it's comming though

I think what's most likely to happen is someone in his inner circle grows a pair, puts two in his brainpan, and then one of his doubles withdraws, resigns, et cetera.

Putin is a great meme

Attached: PSX_20220315_180941.jpg (1067x1076, 303.81K)

Attached: Typicaldayinrussia.webm (1024x480, 1.87M)

thinking about possible results it's hard to define victory on this but the ugly end is only expected option

russias future is doomed unless they get rid of putin. they thought they had it rough in the 60s and 70s. they aint seen nothin yet

I think diaporeo lol

lmao lol

Attached: 27028.jpg (3264x2448, 563.69K)

The entire country from office buildings to train stations to subways to the inside of rental cars smells like boiled cabbage and shoe polish.