Brazilian man suffered a deadly attack by seven pitbulls...

Brazilian man suffered a deadly attack by seven pitbulls. He was still alive in these photos but died shortly after arriving in the hospital.

Attached: 1620466049059.jpg (1690x2347, 1.1M)

>7 pitbulls
Holy shit that is fucking scary. This guy proves how powerless you are against these monsters.

lol he looks like evil ash from evil dead 3

Attached: evilash.jpg (292x297, 28.08K)

Wasn't he burned?

Pits are pure muscle and were bred for generations to be aggressive. They really need to go extinct soon.
A burn doesn't tear off your skin and eyeballs like that

these anti pitbull posts on Any Forums are among the weirdest memes i see. I wonder who is behind it?

I guess it starts with pitbulls, and eventually theyll move on to all dogs. So who are these cunts that want to get rid of our dogs? Jews? Muslims? Transhumanists?

Attached: 1647434236849.jpg (1067x600, 43.32K)

Globohomo is pro pitbull you faggot. Pitbulls are the niggers of the canine world.

heckin pupperinos dindu nuffin :((((

Attached: file (1).png (500x500, 439.13K)

Despite being only 13% of the dog population...

Streets hitters hate dogs, the view them as dirty and unclean. So probably pajeets.

Seen the video was pretty sweet

Imagine getting your ass kicked by fucking DOGS. They don't even have thumbs.

Yeah makes sense, the jews want to get rid of a group of species in society that causes a lot of harm and kills others. Oh wait..

Attached: huh.gif (320x210, 711.24K)

Yeah, those doggie eyes say it all....

>(That camera man's next)

its 7 pitbulls bro. Fuck even 3 pitbulls working together could probably kill a built guy in his 30s easily, much less a frail old man.

Globohomo want anything that provides an instinctive human link with history or tradition or the natural world eradicated

What an ugly piece of shit dog. Shoot it.

>niggerbulls bred to kill/main everything that moves and attack other dogs for the entertainment of spicniggers
>"an instinctive human link with history, tradition, and the natural world"
Are you retarded?

we wuz kangs

Attached: 50ec767354f67590f25abf574e8171fb.jpg (500x375, 31.3K)

retard take

People can be anti-pitbull but not anti-dog. I don't think most people should be allowed to keep a pet that has the ability to kill or maim a human being because most people are fucking stupid. These types of dogs especially appeal to low rent motherfuckers. I don't want to end up mauled by a dog just because some dumb nigger needs to fell like a tough guy.

I leave rat poison stuffed mince balls in parks that have a high shitbull population, also throw them into the owners gardens. If you'renot doing your part then you're just a faggot with no balls

those pitbulls were on their way to church and the man started shouting racist slurs at them, so it was justified mauling his face off. #pitbull lives matter

Rat poison does nothing even to rats.