Hi

hi

Attached: awndoanwdonawodnawd.jpg (1500x2000, 493.39K)

it's easy to be cruel. be kind to it.

i gave it food and water

Thank you, please don't hurt the little bird. Did you name it?

pet it

why doesn't it fly away?

thanks. if it can't fly you might take it to a vet/rescue. I hate finding little things like this, feels truly bad.

it got injured by my cat

pet the birb

Build the little fellow a small shelter for rest, maybe not a full on birdhouse, but just a quick little spot for protection. Seems kind of shy with the seeds, but good selection on the snacks.
The dusty feathers are lovely.

Yeah, please don't hurt the little chap

cum on it

NO

love and care for it forever

Attached: aoiwmdpaowmdpawd (1).jpg (3000x4000, 991.11K)

as you can see I gave it more food. If it doesnt eat soon it may have sustained too many injury's and have to be killed for its own sake

So cute, maybe try to bring it to a vet, how bad are the injuries?

oh yeah his name is buddy

i would suggest taking it to a vet/ rescue as others have recommended. another would be is keep it as far away from your cat as possible and maybe keep it in a dim room if you can and let it calm down since its most likely scared. try to find out what type of bird it is and if possible see the extent of its injuries that way it could be easier for a vet to figure a plan out or figure out where/ what to recommended for this cutie. :)

let me get a close up picture real quick

I cant drive and I live in the middle of nowhere so that isnt an option.

alright, well theres always at home treatment options. like the other person said can i see the extent of the injuries. i had my pet bird get attacked by my cat before and was able to nurse it back to health at home so hopefully i can help.

DON'T DO THAT!!! take it to the vet before you do anything that may be considered unnecessary please :((((

I want to see more pictures of the cute birb please.