Sup Any Forums

sup Any Forums

I turned 18 a few days ago and got my first tattoo last night. Wanted to see what everyone thought. I am a risk taker and kinda dangerous, so wanted to get something that reflected my risky lifestyle

Attached: file.png (887x1180, 1.25M)

Post ass and dick

Looks ass, good job!

Literal faggot.

Nice twink body. I'd fuck you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You have the body of a skeleton. Eat some meat and lift weights skelly bro

my artist says he got 5th place in the local county fair tattoo contest so he has to raise prices due to being an award winning artist. He said he can give me a 1% discount if I'll be a return customer and pay in full a few months in advance. Here is some of his other work. Cant wait to get in that chair again and get some ink therapy!!

Attached: file.png (883x1007, 1.83M)

You're a bitch nigger faggot, and I'd shit right down your fucking throte

I'm being 100% honest, that tattoo looks atrocious. Very out of place. I pity you.

Does he remove the black-heads before tatting over them?

time for OP to regret his life decision

>Life is a gamble
It's just so true and so easy to forget. Very sensible to have a visible reminder as near as possible so you don't lose sight of this central idea. I have a couple of reminders myself-- daily debt collection calls and the occasional herpes flare up.

i like how people when first get a tattoo, they want it to be special and meaningful, then thousands of tattoos later you get a Rib Crib tattoo just to be funny

Pretty cringy ngl

inb4 Mr Cool Ice

Thanks OP, i needed something to laugh today.
I can't decide what's worse: Your crappy tattoo, or the ultra cringy text you wrote in your post.
UItimately the tattoo probably wins, since you have to live with that embarrassment.

what's up Any Forums?
wasabi?

Nice platitude.

>and I got this tattoo to remind me of the poor decision-making skills I had at 18

i saw this really awesome one my artist did awhile back.. he told me i'd have to pay a $500 repeat tattoo charge on top of my deposit and $400 hourly rate. i am really digging the horror theme and want to know if you guys think it is worth it?

Attached: file.png (960x960, 1.04M)

how does he work around all that cellulate?
asking for a friend

>Life's a gamble

Bro that tattoo was a gamble and you lost

JFC I hope this is bait because that looks gay as fuck.
That'll look way better when you're 45 and have the exact same interests. No regrets huh?

Exactly what I was thinking. The irony.

Is this supposed to be good? Cause it looks horrible, and those prices are retarded too. I paid 120 quid an hour and it was rather pricey already.

Pretty fucking badass OP. Rock on