I'm fat, have been pretty much all my life and i've always had tits...

i'm fat, have been pretty much all my life and i've always had tits. i'd say i'm about a grade 2 on this scale but mine aren't as perky. anyway, i was wondering if there is a way to lose weight everywhere else but keep the tits. i really can't imagine life without breasts and that has been one of the main things keeping me from seriously losing weight. anyone got experience with this? can men keep their natural tits without being obese?

Attached: file.png (1024x538, 245.55K)

No, spot reduction weight loss is a myth.
Why would you ever like the look of man boob tubby?

You will look like this

Attached: IMG_20220307_113625.jpg (1920x2452, 1.04M)

I like my tits, what you guys think?

Attached: IMG_003475.jpg (925x665, 57.97K)

Retard, you don't lose the gyno by losing weight, so you're safe

Really good. Got kik?

Do you have special needs?

Attached: 1646541084317.jpg (1125x592, 179.13K)

Well that's the thing, I've never actually been diagnosed with gyno officially because I've always been fat. I just used that for reference, I don't know if my boobs grew to look nice because of gyno or if I'm just lucky and have good fat distribution.
My tits look and feel nice and I like groping them. I wouldn't be able to do that with a flat chest.

Sorry no kik, wanna see more?

Attached: IMG_003412.jpg (1536x2048, 185.08K)

Let me see that boobs then

Bump

I think they look nice.

Attached: tits.jpg (1280x720, 84.33K)

When you got fatter and fatter, did your tits become bigger and bigger?
If no, then you don't have a propensity for gaining tits. Which is good because you also won't loose them when you get thinner.

They'll only seem to get bigger because the rest will become more slim.
So lose fat you pig. Stop eating.

> OP is fat

Kek

Op do you also have a fairly fat pubic mound?

I've never really notice a size change in them but I've also never gotten like super fat. I've always been fat for my height but not actually that fat. I'm sitting around 210 or so right now but I'm 5'7. I was about 5'3 when I was 11 and weighed 140 pounds, just for a frame of reference. Never gone over 300 and I've really felt different after gaining or even losing weight. Other people will tell me I look different but I don't feel different. I've always been told I have big boobs, my mom even tried to make me wear a bra at one point and sometimes guys at school would molest me.

All that to say, I really don't know.

Wanna see my clit? Is kinda big you know

inb4 Penis

Well, pics or GTFO i'dd say

Dont think is big enough to call him a penis thats why i call him big clit tho

Attached: IMG_003413.jpg (2048x1444, 160.43K)

this is me you want more?
I think so but I won't put pics because it is a mess down there. I'm very hairy and have a cyst or something.

So... only men/faggots in this thread then...
No need for more pics if you're a dude

Yeah, I'd suck on those

I'd suck on that too

Yeah you won't be losing those if you lose weight. Even if you started benching hard it would just make them perkier. You're fine to exercise and keep your titties.

That's such a cute clitty!

How far down inside can you push it?

Either of you have any pics wearing bras??

Is this gyno?

do you have trouble reading?