You staying?

You staying?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 8.53.09 AM.png (728x665, 502.21K)

Attached: dawg.png (604x915, 1.23M)

Cuck. If it was the other way around she would leave him in 2 seconds.

Remember Patrice O'Neil's bit about "Ladies, what would you do to keep your man if your pussy fell out?"
He mentions, "You get a 3-month 'man, her pussy just fell out, I can't leave her' grace period."
This is that grace period.
Also, he's in it for the lawsuit money. He can always get pussy on the side, and she'll be forced to "understand his needs".

Hell yeah, Id cum on that face

More pics of her?

Was it shitbulls?

>You staying?
I don't know her. But if that happened to my wife, then yes. I would stay. I'd stay through any injury she suffered. I'd stay if she was a vegetable. I'd stay if she became insane. I'd stay for pretty much anything.

You just know it was

stop your delusion

Attached: 1642977721698.jpg (500x492, 25.63K)

800 times. Call bullshit

would you stay if she started fucking black guys behind your back?

Rats never expect anyone else to be anything but a rat.

>also, I'd be the one in the kitchen doing the cooking

No, but I don't consider that an injury.

Already am, because my wife can't cook for shit.

If she was my wife and we had a long term relationship with love? Yes. Any other situation, including theirs and I would eventually find a reason to leave (sometime down the road when the media attention from this goes away).

Apparently he just went through cancer and she stayed with him through the whole thing and drove him to chemo appointments and everything so I can see why he would stay.

But honestly that's just too hard to start a family with and deal with. They've been together for 3 years and aren't a married couple so it would be tough. I'd understand if it was my wife and it happened, i'd stay for that. But this would be hard not to just go find something else.

Then again he's fat and has a cancer history so that might be the best he's getting.

Her pussy didn't fall out, her face came off. I bet she grips just as tight slamming from the back

Honestly though the guy should be in prison after killing the dogs and breaking the owners legs.

as long as that pussy still works

go back to crystal café

What if she got raped by niggers? Would you still stay?

have her wear a godzilla mask 24/7, solve both their problems

>3 years and married would stay
>3 years and not married would leave

Not sure what that says about you but unless you're some Christfag on a sanctity of marriage binge or some bootlicker who can't get enough government in their life what matters and what makes a family is the amount of time they've spent together, not what papers they've signed or what city halls opinion of the relationship is

i'd shoot the dogs, the owners, and any children they had.

Yes.

Haha a guy would, a woman would never do this though. Especially not the girl in pic related

Attached: url(234).jpg (1200x1317, 108.76K)

You think that my post implies i'm a woman? my sides

get on her level

Attached: images(3).jpg (300x168, 5.46K)

That's insanely cucked. Why?

>what makes a family is the amount of time they've spent together
Are you stupid, son? It may not be marriage that makes a family but it is most definitely not time, either.

A fellow Patrice lover. He knew women and dudes better than anyone.

I'd give the Ghoul 3 months, teach her to say "Smoothskin" gruffly and then find a normal faced girl.

Or: shoot the dogs, mutilate the owner's face, sell children to circus, pay for face reconstruction surgery with the circus money

he could punch her in the face anytime and no one can tell the difference
win

I mean, I'd cut the head off and throw it away cuz that's done. The rest is still good tho

Swaps?

Attached: 20220317_211409.jpg (1080x1140, 146.69K)

Didn't this deformed Nigga die by slipping on some ice or some shit.

I bet it feels like punching damp KFC

Look at those eyes...

They can fix that with enough time. And if she has your back through cancer, abso-fucking-lutely.

Why would I punish her for what someone else did?

DOG FUCKER

Why would this retard not wear a mask at all times like the faggot from V for Vendett

dont post that shit here, its too sad

women can't be incels

Damn the pussy must be amazing. Bet she is into some freaky shit aswell.

What if she got pregnant, and decided to keep the baby?

not as sad as dudes with dicks thinking they're women

how to spot a necrophiliac

>still hasn't found true love

Hopefully you're

Hard to say... def wouldn’t be easy. Also, the scars are still fresh. I’d need to know how it would look say 2 years down the road. I don’t think I’d leave, but sex and kissing would be difficult, at least at first.

bro look in a mirror seriously look at the shit you're posting even for a second you fucking embarrassment jesus christ this is past even an extreme fetish you are legitimately mentally damaged please seek therapy

Attached: The-Simpsons-Season-4-Episode-22-37-eadf-1.jpg (716x480, 42.47K)

Based