Good morning user

Good morning user
hope that you slept well.
tell us, what are you doing today ?

Attached: 1466354153899.webm (522x480, 1.32M)

Writing.

those tits are nice

haven't slept all week. Finishing up my meth.
Prolly shouldn't keep living like this.

I slept like four hours

I don't do meth but only really sleep about 2 hrs a night. I fell like shit most of the time.

I don't ever buy it, loaded family member just throws it at me when they're around. Been up for 3 nights though and it's starting to get weird.

degenerate lesbians

Meth is endgame drugs. Either check into rehab or die, those are your options. It literally gives you epilepsy, because it's neurotoxic. I don't know of a single other neurotoxic drug ANYWHERE. It literally poisons your central nervous system... Aka your brain, your spine, etc.

The result is electrical signals stop flowing through your body properly. You end up fucked up beyond recognition both physically and mentally.

I have some friends who ended up on it. I don't recognize them anymore. They're just broken shells now.

Had the same deal but with weed. Got it for free for years. But seriously stay away from that family member.

Had a strange dream about going to a foreign prison and being tossed into a death match type course to earn my dinner.
Going to hit up walmart for some great value steamable frozen veggies to put into the chest freezer before the price hike hits those.
Then to home depot for some 2 1/2 inch exterior screws.
Do some laundry
Then move the laundry/dryer so I can get to some old galvanized plumbing lines and cut them apart and out since I already replaced it with pex.

Honestly, I wish meth killed them faster. They just say the same things over and over. My buddy was a great engineer too. He lost everything.

hopefully you get some sleep
I think you can literally die if you never sleep at all
I had a friend who was awake for 50 hours and she acted like a complete drunk person

I will tonight for sure, it's almost gone. I've done this quite a few times and im pretty hydrated and shit.
You get used to sleep dep

8 meetings, nonstop from 10 to 6 pm.

Waiting for my wife to leave, then using tape and a remote control vibrator to build myself a little pseudovagina, putting on some of her panties, then working on the house all day.

OP you got more of these 2?

Letting this one bored housewife down the street lick my butthole. She's been dropping hints for months that she didn't get enough the first time. We decided it barely counts as cheating.

video games and weed. Good day ahead if you ask me.

>same-sex appreciation
nice

Attached: 1647183175407.jpg (600x1058, 130.25K)

Is she one of the girls in the vid?