Do you fear death, Any Forums?

Do you fear death, Any Forums?

Attached: 21F1F416-B3C5-4F7A-9BF2-36C2CA5B927B.jpg (299x168, 10.63K)

Nah not really, why should i?

Do you fear becoming calamari?

Not really, mostly the dying part. I'd prefer to die peacefully and with somebody there.

TO THE SEA WITH YOU

Attached: 6F8F399D-8A02-44A3-8DD6-80D2BEE15783.jpg (1180x600, 812.18K)

It's not the dying or being dead part that scares me, why would I care I'd be dead after all, it's the fear of missing out. Not being able to see how far humanity goes, what sort of tech we make, how far into space we go, whether or not we destroy ourselves.

no, death fears me

Attached: cn.jpg (621x414, 40.98K)

I'm waaaay more pessimistic

I imagine that if we go on long enough we become The Borg, space locust, just taking and taking with nothing to stop us

I kinda hope that science has a hard limit and we never make it to a galactic scale

Not death, but dying. I think dying would be a horrifying experience. But death? Not so much. As long as I am, death is not. And once death comes, I am no longer here. We will never meet.

I'm the entity deaths mom warned him about.

With how my life is going right now I welcome death.

only in video games

Deaths dad coming home smelling of beer?

i've passed on my genetic code, thus i can never truly die

Profound

Attached: stewart.jpg (1322x1322, 306.74K)

>contributes about 2% of the unicity of genetic material
Diluted through 10 generations, it's less than 1 gene
>can never truly die
My sides.

>pessimistic
I think you mean optimistic if you think we could become as advanced and powerful as the god damn borg

Why not? We're highly inquisitive, inventive, resourceful and greedy. Unless a natural disaster happens to eradicate us within the next few thousand years, we're probably going to get there.

We might actually stick around long enough to watch the universe die.

Have you seen the current state of the world? We have 1000 years left at best. Also the speed of light thing is a big issue. Sure there's warp but that's only possible in maths and some deluded ass concept designs for engines that 1) don't exist and need magic as of yet uninvented technology to build, and 2) would require the world's yearly gross power out put to run for just a few seconds

Came close once. Driving by Georgian bay in Canada. No guard rails. Hit some black ice and my car goes in. It’s January my car breaks through the ice. Start sinking pretty quick. Get seatbelt off and start pounding my skate on the glass. Nothing. Then i heel kick the rear window in frustration and it breaks. Swim out. Clothes freeze in 5 minutes. Walking on the road at9pm. No one’s around. Remember falling. Wake up in the hospital in a like warm bath with warm iv. No issues today. Just buy snow tires now.

No, but I do fear dying. I'm too young to die and havent done nearly all I wanted in this life. Being dead though isnt a problem at all

I've been dead, but I was revived.
It's honestly, not that big a deal.
The biggest issue is that your loved ones, assuming you have some, just start crying.
Their suffering was far worse than mine in that regard.

You know the old saying "that it's like falling to sleep"? This is very true.