Well fuck me, now here's the jist of the drift...

well fuck me, now here's the jist of the drift. i gave someone who was a friend said handgun because coin and gold store owner that worked alone. now threw NO FAULT OF MY OWN i'm suddenly persona non grata. now i also have to close out some very personal business with this guys wife who is holding my deceased wife's ashes and is not giving them back.
is this fucker going to try to cap me with the pistol i gave him? it's gonna be a fuckin joke, i could have 2 in him before he makes leather, but still, who the hell and what the fuck?

Attached: p89_hogue.jpg (2048x1687, 234.03K)

Are you schizophrenic?

lmfao this. also just call the cops lolwat

That's a p89 ruger, aka a pussy gun. He has autism.

also this, OP you need mental help bruv

i gave him the p89 because he is a newb and that was a decocker, and heavy enough that it will have zero recoil. what's wrong with that? handgun tailored to the newb shooter, it even had those hogues on it

>just call the cops
you've never actually have you? cops ain't gonna do shit. no crime has been committed yet duh. cops are for filling out forms after the fact. this bitch has my wife and won't give her to me. this kinda shit gets taken care of personally where i come from. am i doing something wrong>

>going to Any Forums for advice

SO how did he get your wife? If it's just remains I mean, that's basically just dust in a jar fam. Let it go

ok, here's the short story
>me, devestated
>friend of wife, will hold ashes until i'm ready
friend of wife is now being a typical woman, and is pissed at me for something i did, or something i did not do to her, and is now basically holding my wife hostage

reddit spacing aside, i'm about to go nuclear and take them, their house, the town, and maybe just anybody that gets in my goddamn way. i did nothing here. i just want my wife back. these people are about 2 shims off of fucking insane i think. the whole goddamn town is like that i think.

Can we get Ur name or the name of the girl holding the ashes so we can check out Ur shoot off with the cops and hear about Ur inevitable death?

Bro you know when they cremate people they get all the bones in a pile and grind them up at the same time. Most of those "ashes" are probably the last 3 months of obituaries peoples bones all ground up and mixed into a single pile. Think about it, bones are hollow, you really think there is enough for a big box or urn like that of powder? They grind up a shit ton of people at the same time and then just fill up the boxes evenly.

you misunderstand. there isn't going to be anything like that. this is going to be an old fashioned beat down. i'm going to break some bones tomorrow. no guns involved. maybe a kbar, but no guns. this is a gentlemen's fight

i could ground you into powder couldn't i? yes, i could

But U said they had a gun... Sounds like it's going to be a lawful killing for breaking and entering someone's home

>Gave a gun to crazy person
>T-these consequences are totally unexpected!
kek

Yeah and the gooey bits just turn into fart clouds and drift out of a chimney

do you actually think i'd let some shithead who just got a handgun given to him work that deal? christ, give me a little credit

>Gave a gun to crazy person
i'm faster than him. fuck anybody else, not my problem

Yes, I believe you will continue to make bad decisions. You already established that you have and intend to continue.

>I'm faster than the things that come out of a gun!

you've never actually really been in a fight have you? quick is a thing

you've never actually really been shot have you? quick is a thing

but why is wanted my wife's remains returned to me a bad decision? what type of coward would not do what i am doing?

This larp is getting boring. Post picture of dead wife.