Why is black pp bigger than the white pp? hmmmmmmm?

why is black pp bigger than the white pp? hmmmmmmm?

Attached: 1646737635649.jpg (4096x2305, 1.55M)

Superior African genetics

You mean why is black pp larger than American white pp?

Cause if you look up the numbers, European whites are the biggest

Holy shit Eurofag, stop trying to fit in and go to your corner. Go house some Ukrainians or something.

It's because retards like you get a picture of a bbc and put it next to a swc. You're a cringy faggpt and I highly doubt anybody loves you irl.

Kill yourself. Do society a favor and kill yourself.

Gladly, I happen to LOVE sunflower seeds.

Hmmm, I dunno. You seem pretty angry. Maybe I am right?

Small white penis detected

because it's made with donkey genes

OY VEY

Attached: 0_DAYS.jpg (600x396, 25.82K)

Ashkenazi women in Tel Aviv are going BLACK

Attached: 1641077244713.jpg (926x960, 113.37K)

Not true its a legit stereotype, tell that to her why she prefer white tho

Attached: 1647072305259.jpg (568x1024, 66.39K)

Maybe because the black dick is a close up and are semi erect, while the white one is taken farther away and are constricted in the cage/flaccid?

ik ug ug mmmh?

Starving to death

This, I've learned to accept it and began wearing a chastity cage. I wasn't sure what size so I ordered the holy trainer v3 standard and small. After not much wear I could probably size down to the nano. I wish I could use a smaller ring but my balls are big

It goes back to Ancient Greece, and a trend that followed into Ancient Rome. If you notice, a lot of the statues from this period are not horse hung guys. This is because the notion of an average penis, retracted into an average state of 2-3 inches was, to them, synonymous with a man that was not bound to his own hedonism, but rather more cerebral, intellectual and creative pursuits which these cultures celebrated and admired most.
In contrast, a large penis was a sign of an indulgent, hedonistic man controlled by his most base desires and useless to the culture as a whole.
As a result a very powerful and average penis Europe emerged, while a very primitive, large penis Africa emerged.

>why is black pp bigg-ACK!

Attached: 1647471224786.png (768x719, 284.08K)

testosterone

Also not true. Testosterone alone can not alter the genetic code.

Because black women and their asses are so fucking fat, niggers had to evolve to have bigger dicks just to be able to fuck them and procreate.

True story