Im 23 and I’m so sick of being a “cute” guy. I do everything I can to appear more masculine and less twink-like...

Im 23 and I’m so sick of being a “cute” guy. I do everything I can to appear more masculine and less twink-like. Lifting, running/cardio to stay low on body fat, eating a high protein diet or whatever.

I just can’t grow decent facial hair and women view me as a harmless cute puppy rather than a sexually attractive handsome stud.

How do you appear more rugged? Just age? Beard?

Attached: D4E1159F-8E49-4E73-ADD4-E303068AC8C1.jpg (753x760, 126.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YehZLwA6zEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

steroids.

Eat pickled eggs and sausages and wash them down with pabst and the pickle juice. Repeat for about 2 months. You'll grow hair on your chest, build character, and fill out a bit. Also stop wiping your ass

Shave off your hair.
You instantly transform from a Tinky Winky to a fascist Hell's Angel.

It’s over. Take the hrt pill.

I couldn't grow decent facial hair until I was 30. Just be patient, user

Don't flatter yourself. You're just an ugly faggot.

Let’s see your dick stud

Just figure out what makes you feel good. This isn't hard.

I'm cute, personally I love it. It works for me, I'm also fit and do the bare minimum to feel good naked. That's honestly the way to go.

Getting laid isn't hard, especially if your comfortable with yourself

maybe you're just a faggot

I've been growing a beard since 16. It started looking good at 21-22. Just sayin

youtube.com/watch?v=YehZLwA6zEE

What can I say? I get female attention. I’m just too fresh faced to be taken seriously.

I went to school with guys that had thick beards at age 17. Meanwhile I couldn't even grow a mustache. Genetics are weird. But on the plus side I don't have any chest or back hair and only have to shave once a week

i'm somewhat looking like a twink
instead i just turn for the malnutrioned scholar look and look intelligent
try a turtleneck

>I want to look masculine so i
>Diet
>Cardio
Tranny Larp thread.

Accept it and be the hole you were meant to be by godly design.

real question is what can we do to jeep you a good little sissy twink boy and train you to take daddys cock?

Use minoxidil, has a side effect of making you have lower test levels tho

I'm absolutely the same. The only girls who are attracted to me are bossy ball buster types who want a guy they think they can break. I'm not down with that so I always brush them off. WHY AREN'T FEMININE GIRLS ATTRACTED TO ME?

It’s better to have the ‘no beard until 28’ gene than the receding hairline at 20 gene that’s for sure.

And lifting. That was literally my most important point

You probably slouch and look at the ground and never initiate any contact, don't have confidence and give off the vibes of an unreliable loser.

Lifting what? If you are lifting and not seeing results you are doing it wrong.

>bossy ball buster types
Are they cute?

Attached: macaiyla.jpg (1080x540, 43.38K)

>I dearly want to be someone I'm not and cannot accept who I am
I wouldn't want to be with you either buddy.

boost your T and your beard will fill in. give it a few more years as well. its not a bad thing to age slowly.. slow maturation makes you like an aryan. these guys with belly hair when they're 15 years old with their receding hairlines aren't going to age very well. they'll get fat before you do. i still weigh the same as i did when i was around 20 and im 35 now. there are supplements you can take that also boost your T and that will also effect your swagger. i also smoke a lot so thats made my voice a bit more "rugged".. but besides that, run with what you've got. being smaller doesn't have to be a bad thing.. compared to being some lanky siren head looking mother fucker. its also about your frame. if you got nice shoulders and a chest you won't need to put on a lot of bulk, just get shirts that fit really well.. and carry yourself upright. posture matters too. as for facial hair.. know your limits.. i let mine grow for a really long time and it got wirey at a point. so i keep it all the same length.. im an all or nothign guy.. never use a razor it just looks weird.. just use a buzzer with no guard and your shadow should work just fine.

so again, look up foods that boost T and basically only eat that.. start eating more meat, don't be a bitch. and honestly avoid things that boost estrogen.. soy obviously for starters.