I'm hoping to join or perhaps start a highly creative think tank to help fight the Russians using brainpower...

I'm hoping to join or perhaps start a highly creative think tank to help fight the Russians using brainpower. If there's already such a group let me know. I'm seriously going nuts not being part of creating innovative solutions to help Ukraine. Creative problem solving is my jam and I can do some coding, though I've mostly been out of it in recent years.

Attached: ukraine-europe-e1502484605407.jpg (1500x1003, 305.63K)

How'd you begin and how would coding stop Ukrainians from being shot by Russians?

>using brainpower
I have really bad news for you, user...

Not with that shit grammar, go back learn how to write first. BRAIN POWER MORON!

We could develop an algorithm driven tool to predict the Russians next move.

My IQ is over 160, let me have it.

Doesn't that entail knowing a bunch of variables that aren't readily available?

>to help fight the Russians
You mean 'help the Russians fight'.
Check you grammar.

>My IQ is over 160, let me have it
Doubtful. You have zero common sense.

Why would you help the Russians fight if you aren't Russian?

>I'm seriously going nuts
Faggot.

I'm sure places like the Rand corporation are working on such things, but good luck getting employed there. I applied with a PhD and almost 10 years of quality research experience and they never even responded when I sent my CV in.

You need a lot more than desire and liking to solve problems if you want to get involved at that level unfortunately. Doesn't mean you can't help, it just means you'll have to start small.

Don't make me laugh. What's your MENSA membership ID?

MENSA is for bright people who also huff their own farts.
You can have a high IQ and not be part of MENSA.

why would anyone help those retards, Ivan?

It does. OP wouldn't even know what variables to ask for even if he could access them to be honest.

Try dancing on TikTok, I heard that's what the cool kids are doing.

this u?

Attached: 1647376170668.webm (640x640, 691.88K)

It's sorta like trying to predict where raindrops are going to land accurately.

Do you really think people haven't thought about trying that?

Machine learning and neural networks etc have come a long way, but you're talking about trying to model the behavior of an entire government led by someone acting irrationally. It's just not feasible and could lead to catastrophic results if your prediction is wrong.

yes, very useful skill
Ukrainians will be pleased to know where to go to avoid individual raindrops
Staying dry is key to survival

Same fag nigger lover

Nah, there are just several anons who think supporting Russia would be dumb, just like supporting the USA when they invaded Iraq was dumb.
One shouldn't support invasions at all.