Woman stick glass up her piss hole. Left it in for 4 years. Thoughts gentleman?

Woman stick glass up her piss hole. Left it in for 4 years. Thoughts gentleman?

nypost.com/2022/03/16/womans-uti-was-actually-glass-tumbler-lodged-in-bladder-for-4-years/amp/

Attached: 1603223F-C467-4F0C-A730-C48DDA9992F4.png (408x610, 366.47K)

y tho

Attached: 8X1x.gif (370x321, 1.99M)

Some peps get off on it

what. how?

I bet she forgor it was there in the first place

i guess you could call her a real...

...glass hole

that's what happens if you're a glass half full kind of person

Attached: dawg.png (604x915, 1.23M)

Called “Sounding” people jam shit in their pee holes as an alt form of getting off.

Stretching they work their way up and keep inserting larger and larger shit.

oh it's painful passin watah
witha tumbler up yer twatah

so don' stretch out yer urethra
and i guess that this'l teach'er

got one question an' no bull
is it half empty or half full?

Oof, just how?

>stick glass up her piss hole
So neither of you actually bothered reading the article? Just read the headline and thought "cool"? She didn't stick it up her piss hole, she stuffed it in her pussy.

no actually the article clearly states urethra and bladder. it also says it's only 8cm which is more like a shot glass than a tumbler

it also is a nypost article reprinted from the sun, so less than reliable source

>clearly states urethra and bladder.
So you didn't read the article, cuz that's not what it says. Good why do I have to spoon feed fuckwits like you. She put it in her vagina, and it got stuck in there, for like four years. It became calcified and wore a hole between the vaginal wall and the bladder, eventually it was deposited into the bladder. She was not sounding, she did not stick it into her urethra

>So you didn't read the article, cuz that's not what it says.
It literally does. Mentioning urethral sounding specifically. Also how would a tumbler migrate from her vagina to the bladder? Did you fail basic anatomy and never seen a woman naked, user?

It explains it in the article you fucking moron. Sorry you can't read more than two sentences before your brain shuts down

>It explains it in the article you fucking moron.
mfw pic rel
how to tell me you are a retarded faggot without you actually saying it

Attached: you stupid mf.png (1327x77, 8.96K)

>Evidently, she had inserted it into the urethral – the hole which females urinate from – rather than the vagina.

Are you retarded?

God damn people on Any Forums are complete tards nowadays. Don't feed the trolls you idiots, the dude clearly hasn't read the story, and you should all know he hasn't, because he's talking made up shit, yet over and over I see you replying to his bullshit, feeding him (you)s.

he's feeding me (you)s at the same time, all the while sitting in a 3rd world country basement, smelling bad and wearing a cum sock together with a fedora in a supreme gentleman combo

You're giving a retard too much credit by calling him a troll

Does she piss into a cup when she goes toilet?

Wouldn’t want to… PISS her off now would you?…
Also glass